Chapter twenty-two

Hi guys its been a pretty long time . I hope you enjoyed the last chapter.

So grab your popcorns🍿and ride on with me.

   Ivy p.o.v

   I smiled as I stared at the whole gathering. It is Ryan's wedding and my father in law hosted it in one of hotels.

    "What are you staring at?" Kelvin asked as he approached me with a glass of wine.

    "Thinking about me" he added as he winked at me which created butterflies in my belly.

  I have got the perfect life I have ever wished for: a caring and loving husband, The best family ever and now  my little and a play boy is becoming an husband.

   "Its time for the speech session. Hm..., I guess the first on the list here is Ivy Jones please come forward" the master of ceremonies said and I walked up the stage.

Kelvin p.o.v

   "I never believed that there would be a time when I would see my little munchkin be a full grown man not the play boy type " she said and paused.

   "In order to not beat around the bush, I will just go straight to the point. You know, we have spent a lot of years together both in good and bad times but our brotherly love for each other was unshakable.
Even though, I know that I have not been a good sister of recent mainly because of the company issues. You might have thought that I am arrogant, selfish and all other unloving characters but I was just waiting for the perfect time that you will be a man and that is now, that's why I am stepping down my position as the Vice Chairwoman and I am handling it over to you. Don't feel guilty because it has never been my ambition to follow the pathways of others, I have always wanted to stand on my own and it can only be fulfilled by taking that action of mine.
   I want to wish you both an happy married life and many years to your calendar, love you both" she said and everyone applauded as they were already filled with emotions.

  As soon as she descended Ryan ran and hugged her.

Author p.o.v

  Mr Edward ascended the stairs next " I know you are not my real son and everyone knows that but the love and affection that I do feel when I am with you makes me to always wish for you to be my real son and I still do" he suddenly broke down in tears.

   "I..I don't think that I can continue anymore" he said as he rushed down the stairs.

  Mrs Edward p.o.v

"I know that I have never been a good mother to you and I feel so hurt just by the thought of that so please find it in your heart to forgive me"

"But do you know that kind of feeling when you just began accepting someone with love and affection and then the owner comes from nowhere to snatch it away from you. That's exactly what's happening to be today and I feel so hurt Ryan to tell you that your biological mother is not me here and not a random girl but my younger sister sitting here" she pointed at her.

    "I hope you will accept her one day" I said and descended the podium.

  Mr carter ascended the stairs " I know that this is a wedding ceremony and I am not supposed to say this but I have nothing much to say since I am not close to the betrothed than to wish you both an happy married life. I will like to use this medium to announce my new chairman which is not more this old man standing in front of you but Kelvin jones my legitimate first born " he announced and everyone clapped

   The bride's father ascended the stairs as he left.

    "What did I tell you" Melvin told Reed

   "Don't worry mother everything will be over very soon" Reed replied and winked at phoebe who messaged a waiter.

   Reed p.o.v

  I gave Kelvin an evil glare and timed 3 minutes for the deed to be done.

I hope you all enjoyed it, well I did. Sorry for the late update guys 😣but am done with my exams so I promise to update more often if my circumstances permits me😏.

Next chapter is loading... So be in guard!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤