Chapter thirty ( the end💥💯)

Author p.o.v
  "Can you believe that those bloodly idiolts played me money to manipulate the case" Ryan's wife said since she would be the judge.

"I hope you didn't refuse" Ivy asked.

  "Of course I didn't. I will use the money to go shopping for baby materials" she replied.

   "That's the spirit baby!" Ivy hyped her.

   °the court day°
"With the video,the files plus the will and the lawyer atestment proves that Reed was lying all along" the judge said after receiving all the evidence.

   "This offence is punishable by the law but before then let's here what you have to say" the judge said.

   "Well my client is a very reputable one and won't do such things and also..." The lawyer was still talking when Reed cut him short.

   "I didn't do it alone. My mother was the mastermind" Reed said

   " that fool!!" Merlin muttered as she tried running away but Kelvin held her.

   "Mrs Merlin Jones please come forward. Are all the accusations pulled up against you true?" The judge asked after making her swear with the bible to speak the truth.

    "No he is lying!" I know nothing about this.

   "Liar!!" Ivy screamed as she approached the judge with a copy of the CCTV displaying Merlin writing the contents of the manipulated will.

   "The gate had been closed and Mrs Merlin Jones plus Mr Reed Jones will be charged with 17 year imprisonment with hard labour according to human right clause,penal code 161. " the judge made the final verdict.

   "Arise!" The court clerk said as the court was dismissed.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
She thought money could solve everything, serves her right.