Chapter twelve

A big special thanks go to you all for making sure you keep up to date with my latest updates.

So, enjoy❤❤❤

Ivy p.o.v
   I was working on some files when Brian just suddenly barged in without even knocking, my secretary was doing her utmost best to stop him.

   "You can go" I ushered her away and she obliged.

  "Have you seen it?" He asked.

"Seen what?" I asked unaware of what is going on.

   "Thank God you haven't. Don't ever open your social media, Ever!!!!" He said and I looked at him in confusion I brought out my phone and wanted to check what the whole fuss was all about when Brian immediately snatched it and ran away. I watched him run away like he is just one mad fellow.

   But you know what, As the adage says ' curiosity kills a cat', I was so curious about what the whole fuss was all about and logged into my social media account through the use of my laptop and my eyes widened in shock at the first post that was presented to me.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!!!!

    Ryan p.o.v

   I woke up pretty late this morning and I had a warm bath, I walked over to the kitchen and saw wifey and all other cooks slicing some veggies.

   I wonder why she keeps stressing herself, Have she forgotten that she is pregnant?. She is just so stubborn, I stayed at the entrance watching her until she mistakenly cut her self.

   I quickly carried her on a seat and ran to get the first aid kit.

  "Its okay Ryan, It's just a teeny tiny cut" she said as she held unto my fingers.

  "Just shut up already!!!!" I was really annoyed, I finished treating her wounds and faced the cooks.

   "His dare you let her into the kitchen, Do you want to be all fired!!!!" I thundered at them

  "We are sorry young master, Please pardon us thus time around" they pleaded on their kneels.

   I looked at them with sudden anger even though I knew that it was not their fault.

   "Its okay Ryan, It's my fault not Thiers" I heard wifey say and all my anger suddenly vanished away.

   "Come with me" I said as I dragged her away.

   Kacey p.o.v

   I smirked as I stared at my post and with the commotion it already starred, Ivy must have seen it by now.

Hi guys, How was this chapter?, I hope you enjoyed it?,Well I did.

  As much as I would have loved to keep you guys in suspense about what the post is all about but I can't because I wanna post two chapters for you guys.

So, before moving to the next one, share with us on what you think the post is all about.

   Hey!!!,Don't just leave like that but instead vote and comment on what I just told you guys about because its getting really frustrating to realize that some people are just reading, reading and reading without even bothering to reward my hard work or encourage me by voting, commenting and following me up.