Chapter eight

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers
❤❤❤❤❤
Here is what you asked for👇👇👇

Kelvin p.o.v
   "Should we do all those things you talked about,adult stuff uhn?" He teased.

   "Don't even dare" she threatened as she dragged the blankets solely to herself.

  I smiled at the sleeping figure on the bed before laying down .

Ivy p.o.v
I opened  my eyes and realised that is already morning. I quickly rushed to take my bath and wore a cold shoulder gown on a silver stiletto  heels.

  I walked to the kitchen and met Kelvin and the devil making breakfast.

   "You are awake, you know what I thought you are never going to wake up,I never knew that you were such an heavy sleeper" he teased and I shot him a glare!!.

   "I'm going to work" I tod him and headed for the door until I slipped on something and almost fell but a hand grabbed me.

   We remained in that same position and his lips are so tempting.

     "Ow" I heard someone groan

    Kelvin p.o.v

     "Ow" I heard kacey groan and looked over to see her drop a pot she must have touched a hot object. I quickly ran to get a first aid kit.

  "Wait" I heard ivy say but I ignored her and carried Kacey on a chair.

Ivy p.o.v
   I touched the pot and it was not hot at all, who did she think she can fool?.

    "Hey!! Just stop its so annoying, just drop the act already"

   "What do you mean by that she said feigning innocence. I picked up the pot and dropped it on her lap.

   " This pot can never be hot, I personally shopped for it" i told her and Kelvin looked at her in shock

    Hi guys how was this chapter I hope you enjoyed it well I did😄😄😄.
This chapter was super short please forgive me its because of school and all other stuffs and I don't want to pause uploading for a while.
Love you all💖❤❤.