Chapter twenty three

Hi guys🖐, its been a pretty long time. Well, your girl have been busy with school works but your girl is now back on.

   Grab your popcorns🍿 and ride on with me.

Ivy p.o.v
   Caroline's family went up the stage to give their heart warming speech when a waiter bumped into me with a glass of wine.

    WHAT THE HELL!

  "Am sorry ma'am" he apologized.

   "Let me lend you an hand" he added .

     The wine fell on my breast so I couldn't let him even though I was frustrated.

    "No, Thanks!" I replied and walked to the females washroom.

Kelvin p.o.v

    I was with Brian and his girlfriend when I saw my ice leave the party in an hurry, why does it look fishy, should I follow her?

     'No' I brushed my thoughts of. she may just be going to the toilet, I will be intruding if I do so.

Ivy p.o.v

   I cleaned my dress with water and soap. I was almost going out when I heard the door knob twitch.

    "Who is there!!!"

   Kelvins p.o.v

   I saw Phoebe returning from the same pathway my ice passed through, I never saw her go that way.

   Don't tell me!!. I immediately drop my glass of wine and headed for the toilet.

    "What's happening man?" Asked Billy but I gave him no response.

    Ivy p.o.v

   Smoke started filling the room from under the door and I couldn't help but coughed. Someone released carbon monoxide.

   "Who is there!!!" I yelled as i banged the door while coughing violently.

   "Its choking in here"

   Kelvin sent me a text message asking if I'm alright, I wanted to reply but o changed my mind.

   Replying means him coming here which will throw the whole party into confusion, I dropped my phone down.

Reed p.o.v

   I saw kelvin heading there. So, now the reporters.

   "I'm not that foolish kelvin" I muttered and as soon as he got out he was crowded with reporters.

Kelvins p.o.v

  'This is so uncalled for!!' I remarked in frustration.

🗣  "What do you have to say about your new position? "

🗣  "Were you aware that you would be appointed?"

🗣   "Was this ceremonial planned all along?"
........

   All reporters kept throwing different questions at me, I tried leaving but they all blocked my way. Do, I immediately sent a text message to My ice asking' if she is alright' because it wouldn't be easy to pass through all these reporters on time.

Reed p.o.v

   If Ivy is gone, then kelvin will be shaken and he will suffer emotionally. Gibing me the opportunity to be the next chairman, I smirked at my own thoughts.

   Ivy p.o.v

   I love  you dad, mum, Ryan Caroline and most especially Kelvin.

   The door suddenly swung opened and I saw a blurry figure rush towards me.

'  I guess I'm just dreaming .' I thought  as I closed my eyelids slowly.

  Bye bye world!!

What a pity😣, ivy I'm sorry for doing this to you😭.
    Well a question keeps ringing 'did she really die? Or is she dead?'. Find out in the next chapter.
    But till then you should not forget to vote, comment and follow me.❤❤ See you soon🖐