chapter eighteen

Skipping!!!!!😘😘

   Flash back.

   Kelvin p.o.v

   I knew it !. Even if I was given sleeping pills, there Is no way that I would have been asleep when the whole escapades happened and this proves me right.

  "  Can I get a copy of it?" I asked the CCTV security holder

    "Then that will be extra money. You will have to pay me 4 million dollars"

     "4.. What!!!" I exclaimed. He is a really cunny man.

       "I may loose my job if i give you this because I have been instructed not to do so by the higher ups" he replied.

Kacey p.o.v

   "I have done it ma'am..... OK..... He had left..... I will check it now" I dropped my phone and o got a credit of 2 million dollars.

   It was nice trading business with you medlyn, you helped me get what I always wanted.

Kelvin p.o.v

' I just need to get this on the Internet and everything will be solved with kacey arrested' I quizzed my fist tightly as I held on to the flash drive.

Flash back ends

She slapped me and left, I do not budge this time around because the truth dawned on me 'she didn't trust me'

Reed p.o.v

   "So what you are telling me is that, ivy is kelvin's wife"

   " oh my poor son!, its okay but there us still a way out"

   "And which is?"

   "Be the heir"

  "I can't desire something that's not mine"I replied

  "its your right!, you are the first son"

   "But not from his legally married wife, I was born from wedlock!!"

    "That does nor matter because his legally married wife Is of low birth. So those are not  rules, rules are meant to be broken!!"

   "Nevertheless, I can't"

   "Then are you going to sit and watch everything been  taken away from you"

   "I don't care mum!!!, I don't even know why I am having this conversation with you" I said and stormed out.

Medlyn p.o.v

    I watched the door close after him.

     'You will get to realise it sooner or later son, that rules are meant to be broken. You must go to any means to get what you want just like I did'

The comment section is free for you all to comment and before i forget don't forget to vote and follow me

Lots of love💕💕💕