Chapter twenty-six....

Hi guys🖐, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter well I did but who really died. Keep it in mind that Kelvin have been appointed as the Chairman of GoGo foods and let's ride on.

     Ivy p.o.v

    I picked up the popcorn from the side of the bed and sat on the side of the bed.  I also picked up the remote switch and was almost changing the channel when what's I saw really terrified me.

      "At 8:00pm this evening after the blissful matrimony of Ryan Edward and Caroline Badmus an heartbreaking scenario occurred, the chairman Jones of Ainsoft company was confirmed dead by jumping from the rooftop of his company into the cold floor. We are at the suicidal scene now..." The newscaster announced.

    "Kelvin is...." I fell back on the bed while gasping for breath and gritting my teeth.

   Kelvin p.o.v
  I walked slowly to the hospital and walked towards the elevator.

{One hour ago}
   Authoress p.o.v
   Mr Jones Carter rode in his black Lamborghini surrounded by guards to his company.

   He took the lift to his office floor and walked Into his office before he started packing his things clearing the way for his newly appointed chairman. He walked up to a contract and stamped it. Before a promotion can be given unto someone in Ainsoft company it is a rule that it must be stamped with the company's stamp and the owners fingerprints.

     After doing so, he duplicated the documents and dropped one of it somewhere before picking the other documents and went to the rooftop to have a clear view of what he is living behind for his next of kin.

    It is not that he despised Reed because he was from his in legitimate wife but he never despised him but loved his two sons equally he just had his reasons for doing so.

  He knew that things may not go well again since he made that announcement and just as he expected he faced back and saw Reed walking towards him aggressively with a spiteful gaze. He systematically moved back slowly.

   "Sign it!!" Reed ordered thereby breaking the prolonged silence.

   "Sign what!!" He muttered while stealing in fear.

    "Sign this documents and hand over the company to me!!" He yelled

    "Never!!" The old man replied while still moving backward not knowing that there was no more land. He almost fell when he quickly held unto somewhere and was now hanging on the air.

    "Help me please" he pleaded while Reed laughed.

    He held his hand and dipped his hand into an ink before putting Mr Jones fingerprints on it.

   "Now that, that is settled. What do we have here" Reed said as he dragged a paper from Chairman Jones fist.

     "So you planned on throwing me away, very funny!!" Reed laughed as he tore the contract into pieces.

   "I'm your next heir either you like it or not"

   "You are stubborn old man and been stubborn is not so good" he said as he pushed him down and he fell on the glass of a car there by breaking the windscreen while he lie in his own pool of blood.

    Kelvin p.o.v
   I entered the room and met my ice convulsing, I quickly ran out of the room to call the doctor.

*************************
  The doctor attended to her and got out of the room.

   "How is she now?" I asked the doctor.

    "She is in a stable condition now" he replied.

    "But she don't usually convulse" I said

   "I guess it is because of the carbon monoxide that she inhaled but it will soon stop" he said and wrote something on a paper while handling it over to me.

   "Give it to the pharmacy he will give you something that you will put in between her tooth if she convulse again"he said and I collected it from him before going off to the pharmacy

   I entered the room when Ivy immediately ran to hug me.

   " what's wrong?" I asked her.

   "I thought you were dead. The news said that the chairman of Ainsoft company commuted suicide" she said abs I immediately disengaged from the hug.

  "Chairman" I muttered and looked at the television it was showing the suicidal scene

   "Father is dead!!" I exclaimed as I staggered backward.

Hi guys🖐
How was this chapter I hope you enjoyed it.
   As I said earlier I don't really have much to say than don't forget to vote comment and follow me.

  Love you all 💖💖💖