Chapter twenty seven.

Hi guys I know you all may be like I should just stop writing and make a beautiful story for y'all but I just can't 😏 so you have to bear with me.😈😈

     I will finally release you!!

     Kelvin p.o.v
  I quickly picked up my car key and sped to my fathers mansion.

    Everywhere was so sorrowful bit the only person that looks happy is nobody else than Reed. Don't tell me....

    "You bastard!!!" I yelled as I rushed towards him and gave him a really hard punch which he laughed it out like a psycho.

    "Have you forgotten that we are both now bastard so spit all the rubbish you wanna say 'cause I know that you are narrating your biography" he said and I wanted to give me another punch if not because the mourners held me down.

    I immediately left the crowd and went to mothers room. I wax shocked by the state she look so devastated.

    I can't believe that she will be like this for someone that didn't see her as a woman. I gently closed the door back even though I know that I'm supposed to be by her side now but I can't face her like that.

   I went back to the sitting room and met the shock of my life. Reed was in front of the whole mourners telling everyone that he was the rightful heir in front of all the reporters.

   I immediately walked up to him and snatched the paper with him, Which I had him laughing at.

    I looked at it and  I quickly recognized the signature it was father's own. Father could not have done this, yes!!! I was right that bastard have something to do with fathers death.

   I immediately held his collar and had him laughing again.

    "It looks like Mr Kelvin is so stressed up because he was not the chosen heir" he mocked.

     "Guards" he called and pointed to me. They all immediately seized me.

     "Escort him out!!" He ordered and they were almost dragging me.

   "Oh wait!!" He said and they stopped. He came  closer to me and whispered in my ear.

   "Its now my house so I am in control" he said and laughed before telling them to drag me out.

   I can't believe that I am been thrown away from my fathers house. Time to put this bastard back to where he belongs and vindicate fathers name I'm sure it is not suicide.

   Don't forget the requirements I.e vote, comment and follow me up.

   Thank you💖💖💖