Chapter thirteen

I hope you guys did not skip my last author note like what mist of you do.

Because if you do I will be really crossed with you and plus it It is at your own lost.

This chapter is dedicated to:
@Lollypopdagreat and many others❤❤❤❤

Kelvin p.o.v

  I just finished my meeting with the shareholders and I i ignited my car heading to the party.

  We finished pretty soon than expected, Its just remain this party and I will be out of this damn country.

  I greeted some shareholders and we had a toast but I refuse to drink any alcoholic beverages in order for me to be able to drive safely.

   I saw Kacey at a corner, I wonder what she is doing here, I immediately walked towards her but on my way a waiter just came from nowhere and spilled the wine he was carrying on my Italian suit which got me pretty annoyed.

   "I'm so so sorry, I promise to clean it up" he said and almost touched it when I forced a fake smile which look more like a grin.

   "No, its okay" I lied and dropped my beverage on the table before walking into the men toilet.

  I phoned my secretary to bring me another suit and before you know it I was back in a jiffy with my non alcoholic beverage.

Kacey p.o.v

I watched as Kelvin walked into the toilet and I quickly ran to his drink and I poured some powdery substances in it.

If you don't love me Kelvin then I will make sure that ivy don't love you too, You will have no choice but to come back to me.

Ivy p.o.v

My whole world shattered when I saw the images in my laptop.

It was the pictures of Kacey and Kelvin kissing and kacey doing all other bitchy stuffs to him.

   All men are the same!!!!!, I ran out and I saw everyone pretending yo be so focused on their job bit they were actually using an eye to look at me.

  The scene was so  unbearable to watch I just felt that the earth should open and swallow me in, I ran out of the building but not so fast the buildings was already surrounded with reporters all wanting to hear what I have to say about my husbands scandal.

   How was this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Well, I can't say I did because my ivy was sad in this chapter.

   I know all of you are so curious on what was actually inside that drink and many other questions which can be asked in the comment section down below (self criticism is allowed)😉

  And as usual please don't forget to vote,comment and follow me up.

Be expecting another chapter very soon❤❤❤