CHAPTER FIVE.

Hi Guys, Have you be wondering about what is going on in Ivy's family, if am right this chapter is going to shed a little light on Ivy's family. This chapter is dedicated to -
@chiteki2006
@mikillo002
And many more.. Time won't be enough for me to metion💞💖

Mrs Kings POV
             I picked up the tea mug from the saucer trying to assimilate what was going on, The curly brown haired lady sitting in front of me was telling me that she somehow slept with Ryan and she later discovered that she was pregnant.
      Pls how is that  any of my business
       "So?"
      " I would love it if you can help me in preventing my child from turning into a bastard by accepting me as your son's wife" she replied.
     "Oh really!!, Did I open your legs and urged him to continue while he was doing it, The least I can do for you is paying for your abortion fees" I replied
    Me acting like a devil is totally not me but the fact that it was from Ryan makes me to totally not get myself involved.
     "What if I die in the process?" She asked.
    " That is none of my business!!" Immediately I said this she gasped but am I lying that was really none of my business, Ryan is not my family member and he would never be.
       She picked up her bag in frenzy and ran out  of the house with her palm on her mouth.
     *********DURING DINNER.*********
       Ryan entered and walked into the dinning room, He greeted his father and me but I ignored him,He pulled  out his chair and was about to sit on it when I cautioned him
          "Don't even dare to put your smelly ass on that chair" I told him and gave him a deadly glare but in response, He gave me a look like you this woman you will never stop before totally ignoring my remarks and he sat, wow!! He has some nerves and then his so called supportive father gave him a kudos, wow!! I am getting annoyed.
        I immediately stood up to show that I am not the loser here and I gave him a very hot slap, he did nothing than to place his right hand on his burning red hot cheeks and as usual his father would always defend him so I am well prepared to reveal the bombshell
       "Why do you keep acting like an illiterate, What is wrong with you" he defended him as usual.
         "You wanna know what is wrong with me, right?, then I would gladly show you"  "Ryan!!" I called  but I got no response "cat got your tongue"  I asked.
       "Ma?" He responded reluctantly.
        "Do you know Hassie Evelyn" I asked and he froze on a spot " The look on your face show's that you recognized that name, I faced his father " This son of yours has imitated your fine example and has impregnated a lady, he brought ruin to our reputation "
    "Don't exaggerate mia it is not that bad, you know we can fix this as a family"
     "Oh wow!, do you just call us a family since the day you slept with Lucy my younger sister, I don't think the word family can ever be used to associate us"
        "Mia please!.."
         "Don't please me!..." I interrupted him and looks like I got interrupted too by an idiot
           "Is Lucy my biological mother" Ryan asked.
           "Yeah!! She is your mother and so fucking what!!" I yelled at him.
           "You told me that she was a teenage girl" Ryan said amidst tears.
            " Yeah she was seventeen or eighteen around that time" o replied
            "But you said she was dead!?"
            " Yeah we said that for your own sake" Mr kings replied.
      "I would never believe you guys again because you are both liars" Says Ryan as he stomps out of the dinning room.
       "See what you caused!" He said before running after him.
      "I can't see anything" I shouted at him back because I felt no single remorse for Ryan.
    *************
   Kelvin's pov
     As expected a beautiful lady but not has beauty as my Ivy in a yellow crop top on a blue palazzo jeans entered the house after Brian opened the door for her.
        "Kelvin meet Cassie my girlfriend" says Brian as he emphasized the word girlfriend.
       "So you even got a girlfriend" I told him and he smirked."Hi Cassie, Its nice meeting you "
         "Same here" she replied. "You must be my babe best friend" she said and gave me a bear hug
        "No time for all these" I told her and she released me " we have to focus on our mission let me brief you on your roles, you will...blah! blah! blah!, so how much would you like to receive for a one month deal" I asked her.
        "I would do it for free for you because you are my babe friend so it means you will also be mine" she said and  hugged me  again even though her hands can not fully wrap round my shoulders because I have a broad shoulder unlike Brian.
    I guess this lady has a big problem with hugs
****************
     I was working in my office and just finished the pile of files that was loaded on my table when my secretary entered and told me that I have a male guest so I let him in.
   But my mind kept hoping that it should be Kelvin, I kinda don't know why but maybe its love, yeah I was truthful to myself this time around that I love him and i am planning to make it up with him.
   I was wrong it was actually Brian"Hi Brat" i greeted him with the nickname I gave him.
     " Hi ice" he replied and we both burst into a round of an unknown laughter
        "You can have your seat" I told him
         " I didn't need you to tell me before I sit" I heard him chuckle.
        " oh yeah I have absolutely forgotten that" I replied sarcastically.
  I missed the time when me and Brian were so close in high school.
    "Why do you visit me, you know it is not really like you to, you know, I kind of don't know how to but do you get.."
      "You mean to visit you right?" He cut me of my stupid rant.
     "Yeah! Its been long since when you and me were this close" I told him.
     "Yeah and I'm sorry for drawing back it was actually because of my girlfriend in highschool then she taught we were actually dating" he apologized sincerely.
      "You mean Kaylie , Argh! I hate that girl she is so frustrating, I hope both of you are not still dating?" I asked him.
      "Of course not, I am now with my beautiful angel Cassie and I talked to her about you so she literally advised me to makeup back with you"
  Wow she such a damsel, I wish I meet her soon am sure I would like her.
    "When will you introduce me to her" I asked.
    "Very soon, but I am sure that you would meet her before then and you won't recognize her" he told me but I absolutely can't believe that.
       " I would recognize her right away" I rolled my eyes.
      "Promise for us to always be friends" he told him.
       "Promise" I replied"but I need you to promise that you will always tell me everything " I told him.
        "I don't think I can do that because I may not always tell you the truth in case it is for your own good " he replied.
        "You are scaring me" I told him.
        "And I am going to scare you the more because you would be having dinner with me" he told me.
         "Bring your girlfriend along" I told him.
           " I can't because she travelled to her grandmother place"
          "Okay then, where should we meet?" I asked him.
          "At our usual restaurant but how is your husband" he asked.
          "You mean Kelvin? Don't tell me he actually reported me to you" I flared up.
         "No he didn't, I was just asking and I would keep asking do you love him?" He asked but got no response.
     Yeah!! Ivy you can never run away from the truth do you love him? I asked myself and the answer seems clear.
      "You are not answering" he added
      "Yeah I do but I don't know how to say it" I told him.
       "Promise me to never share secret with Kelvin I know two of you are close"
         "I promise " he replied.
      *****In the evening*********
         I wore a black jacket on a  yellow crop top on a black trousers on a black sneakers, I also did not forget to carry my yellow hand bag and i packed my hair in a messy bun, I guess not the best dressing for a dinner but I don't care it is just a friendly dinner as soon as I arrived at Hally restaurant I got down from my silver car and walked inside but to my surprise I saw a familiar face. Kelvin I wonder what he is doing here, probably doing his business but why is it when all what on me what was he brought for me, oh holycrap!!
         I saw Brian waving at me so I walked towards his table.
Kelvin's POV
        I saw my sweety walking towards Brian, he is such a good friend he did as planned but watching those people chat makes me feel that Brian is hiding something from me, what could that be?As i was lost in my thought Cassie walked towards me
            "hi babe" I greeted her and walked so close to her so that from ivy side it would look like I kissed her, I pray Brian do not kill me after this.
               The look on ivy face was priceless because one she is wearing the same set of dress that I brought for her that is what she is wearing right now and two I called her babe and the fake kiss, As soon as we sat down she walked aggressively towards us and slapped me gosh she looks so sexy when she is angry, I don't know why I am thinking of this know in the kind of situation where my face is burning, Kelvin get your self back
          "What is your problem Ivy know your boundaries" I shouted at her yeah that was a good one.
          "I should be telling you that I would deal with you later but mrs woman....."
          "That's not my name , I am Kayla" she interrupted my sweety.
            "Whatever but do you know that this man here is a married man" she told her emphasizing the word married and the look on Cassie face was like this is none of my business wow!!this lady need an award for the best actress of the year.
            "And am his wife" she added and she was shocked because the lady in front of her looked brave.
             "You mean the whore he called his wife"
        Oh my gosh! That was too harsh I warned her earlier to br calm.
     "What!!!" She has spoilt her beautiful face with tears
       I feel like this ground should open and swallow me because I can smell danger like a bread that is about to get toasted.

    Do you miss me?😉😉, if you don't I missed myself

      Author note📖 please don't skip.
          * I have been noticing that you guys are so silent while reading my story, I would appreciate it, if you just open up about the story.
          *I am so sorry for posting late when I told you guys that I would be posting as soon as I am done with my exams but one cannot write without inspirations but when I finally got inspiration I was not feeling quit well, so I promise to makeup for those time by posting again tomorrow
  Much love💗💗💗💗💗
      Don't forget to follow me, vote for my story, comment and introduced my story to friends or others💗💕💕