Chapter twenty one

I hope you guys did not skip the last author note because it is very important. So if you did kindly go back before continuing and check it out👈.
How do you react when you read the ending of the last chapter {me: I literally jumped on my bed 😍and was cheerful throughout the day because it made my day😌}. Tell me how you reacted in the comment section down below.

So this is what you asked for👇

Author p.o.v

"Am happy that things are finally working out between you two" says Ryan

"So are we" kelvin replied while hanging his hands around ivy shoulders and she giggled at the word 'we'.

"Well, is this my sister in-law to be" ivy asked and Ryan nodded before pecking her cheeks

"What's your name pretty?" Ivy asked.

"I am Caroline but most people call me Evelyn:my second name." she replied.

"Oh!, I see but I prefer Caroline so I will be calling you that from now on" ivy said.

"So, come here sweety let me tell you how annoying your husband could be" ivy said and Caroline giggled before following her.

They stood up and walked to ivy's room.

"No back biting, ivy!" Ryan yelled after them

"Come here son. I wanna talk to you" Mr Edward told kelvin and he sat beside him.

" Am happy that you two are finally working things out" he said

"Same here sir" kelvin replied.

"So when are you going back to your home?" He asked.

"Very soon 'cause I can't go now. Reporters will still be lurking there waiting to here our opinion on the matter"

****It was just a family reunion. Kelvin and Mr Edward, Ivy and Caroline and lastly Mrs Edward and Mrs Jones. It was only Ryan who was sitting down alone****

"Hi" Ryan said to phoebe and she hissed and faced the other side.

'Why is everyone in this house so harsh' he thought and cold blood ran down his spine.

Reed p.o.v

"How dare she forget me!!!,I'm the one who helped her when he was not there. I am the only one who deserves you Ivy!!" I yelled and threw down all the books on my shelve down.

"Reed" I heard a knock on the door.

"Get lost!" I threw a flower vase on the door and as soon as it crashes the door open revealing mother.

"What the hell are you doing to yourself" she yelled and ran towards me.

I fell down on the floor weeping and she gently stroke my hair.

"My point still stands, Be the C.E.O . You are not a weakling Reed" she says and I look up while cleaning my tears.

"What is the plan?" I asked.

"You are just talking" she enthused with a mischievous smile on her lips.

I'm so so so sorry for the late update guys{Preparing for my exams😪} so please pardon your girl.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow your girl up who sat down to think well before writing.

Much love😘❤❤