Chapter sixteen.

This chapter is dedicated to:
One__Life__
AnastasiaBODINIER
ChairoMusume
Ohayo_ok

Thank you all for your love and supports❤.

  So enjoy👇👇

   Kelvin p.o.v

   "I did not do it" I told her as I held onto her hands.

     "I know dear" she replied as she stroke my hair.

    "You do?"

   "Yes of course. I trust you but what of Ivy?" She asked.

    "I have been trying to reach her but she is not answering my calls" I replied.

   "You must not loose her dear, she is a treasure"

   "I won't, mother" I replied.

"So where do you plan on staying" she asked.

   "I can't go back because a lot of reporters are already flooded at my gate" I replied.

   "So, I will just stay here for the time been"

Ivy p.o.v

Its been days since I have been with Reed and he is a really funny person.

   I walked up to his computer to check what is going on since my phone is not with me.

     I opened his computer and checked the internet, the commotions starred  is even becoming worse.

   I clicked on an article and the heading was 'Kelvin jones Carter scandal'.
That was when the reality hit me 'they were brothers.

    Medlyn p.o.v

   Now that this bitch son is involved in a very humiliating act just as I planned, Gives it more reason for my son to be the heir to the company.

   It was his right anyways, he was the first son not that slut.  He is just taking back what was his.

   "Mum, brother is back" Phoebe called and I turned to face her with a smile plastered on my lips

How was it?, I hope you guys will forgive me for bringing different characters every day.

   The real action and all the acts that were done before that I only showed half of the scene to you is now beginning.

Am sure you may not understand me now but you will do in the following chapters.😏😉

And as usual don't forget to vote, comment and follow me😘😘.