Chapter Twenty -Eight💗💗

Kelvin p.o.v
    I stood up from the floor and drove down to Ivy's parents house. Reed has cancelled my card and he has sold the company house that I am living in.

     'I am sure that dad did not assign his properties to him' I thought and I immediately reversed back.

    I headed for the company, I met them packing dad's stuffs so I immediately dressed like one of them and joined them.

    We were packing the books on the shelve when I noticed that there was an opening in between the shelves.

     "Its okay, you can all leave" a man in black suit said.

    'I will come back for you' I thought as I touched the shelve before leaving.

   I changed as soon as i got outside and headed to the hospital. As soon as I entered I met the whole place in commotion and Ivy's family and my mother were there.

      "Son, where have you been since" mother asked as she held unto me.

      "What happen, is something wrong?" I asked.

    "We can't find Ivy" she replied.

    "What!!, where the hell is she!?"i yelled at the doctor.

    " I'm sorry Sir, the nurse went in for her injection and when we returned we couldn't find her " the doctor apologized.

    "Let's check the CCTV footage" I said and he led the way.

  Ivy p.o.v
I opened my eyes and my head hurt really badly. I looked around me but everywhere was dark.

    I tried moving my body but I couldn't because I was chained down. 'who could have done this?'.

    "Hello pretty Lady" I heard a familiar voice say and I looked at my left.

    A figure stood up from a chair and walked up to me.

    "Who are you?" I asked and the figure laughed.

   "Love, you have forgotten me so quickly. Have you forgotten the guy who saved you from the reporters" the figure replied.

    "Reed, Kelvin's brother?" I asked and he slapped me.

   "Don't ever call me that bastard brother" he replied.

   "OMG!!, did i just slap you?" He said and my eyes widened in shock.

    "Wifey, I'm so sorry" he said.

   "I'm not your wife!" I replied him back and he slapped me again.

  "You are mine, mine to slap, mine to kiss, mine to touch. If you question my authority anymore you won't like what I will do to you and Kelvin" he said as he held unto my chin but released me when his phone rang.

    Kelvin p.o.v
  We saw a male nurse enter the room, then came out with a patient all covered in a trolley .

   Nobody else except Reed could have done this. I brought out my phone and dialed his number.

    "Hello dear brother" Reed said sarcastically.

   "Where is my wife?" I asked him.

    "Your wife?, do you mean Ivy?"  Reed asked.

   "Well, she is now my wife" he continued.

   "If you dare hurt her, you won't like what I will do to you" I threatened.

    "When you mentioned hurt, do you mean this?" He asked ad he changed to video call.

She was tied up to a bed like a criminal, he walked up to her  and forcefully kissed her.

   "You bastard!" I exclaimed.

   "Or this?" He asked as he brought out his belt and used it to beat her and I could hear her cry out in pain.

   "Stop!!" I yelled.

   "Let me tell you this, she is mine. Mine to kiss, mine to beat, mine to sleep with" he said .

   "I love you Kelvin" I heard her shout.

   "I love you too. I will come and get you back!!" I also shouted.

    "Let's see you do that" Reed said with a smirk and cut the call.

    "That bastard!!"

T.B.C❤❤

I'm so sorry guys for not posting really, really late. Like its been months.
   Please forgive your girl, it won't happen again!.
     Well of you don't want it to happen again then it is better that you complete the requirements.

   A certain  number of likes and comments is the requirement for unlocking the next chapter, I will know if it is complete.