chapter nine.

This chapter is dedicated to:
Thegirlwithfantasy08
yunvixx.
Thank you so much for your love and support😍, so this is what you asked for👇👇

Ivy p.o.v
Kelvin looked at her and then me in shock ,yes he should be' let's see how she can get out of  this' I smirked.

Kacey p.o.v
     "Its true it doesn't hurt at all, it must be my Hydra aniline it does that at times" I lied.

    "Oh okay" he replied and I looked at ivy she gave me a doubting face so I glared at her back.

Ivy p.o.v
Today was tiring!!! And I'm on my way hone when I saw kelvin and a lady chatting and laughing in a cafe, I quickly parked my car and stormed inside angrily.

   I pushed her from the seat and made sure that I embarrassed her.

   "This deal is over" she said as she walked away.

    "Yes, its over!!!!" I screamed after her.

   I looked over and saw kelvin smiling "what?" I asked and his smile suddenly changed to an evil one.

    "Do you know who you just chased away?, she is one of our client"

   "Really?" I asked and he nodded.

   I quickly turned and walked out, as soon as I was out I ran into my car and rested my head on the driving wheel.

   "You just made a fool out of yourself there" I resented my self.

Kelvin p.o.v
  A smile was plastered on my lips as I saw her run away, she is just so cute when she is jealous. I picked up my phone, I need to apologize to my client.

Mrs Edward p.o.v

I suddenly press the brake when I saw someone run pass my car and i got down.

   "Are you crazy!!?" I asked but the person was bending down still crying.

   "Hey!!" I half yelled.

"Yes" the person looked up.

OMG!!!! Its Lucy my younger sister mother of Ryan.

   "Yvone" she called and I quickly ran into my car and ignited the keys.

   "Yvone!!!! Please give me a chance!!!!" She screamed put I ignored her so she ran to the front of my car.

   "I don't want to hear anything from you!!!" I half yelled.

Author p.o.v

   "What!!!" Yvone spilled her coffee.

    "So what you are trying to tell me is that my husband is not the father of Ryan" yvone asked and she nodded.

   "Yes, he just covered up for me, I was so selfish. I did nor know his father because I was high on alcohol that night,thats why I pleaded onto him to take him in not knowing that it could scatter your marriage" she said amidst tears.

   "Why didn't you tell me!!!!!!".

"I was so scared as a teenager" she replied.

   "I'm so so sorry"

   "Oh no!!what have I done" she muttered as she buried her head on the table.

Ryan p.o.v

"I'm tired today, wifey come and give me a hug" I told her but she ignored me and continued washing the dishes.

"Wifey!!!!!" I screamed this time and she jerked back.

"What"

"What were you thinking of uhn?" I asked.

   "Nothing" she replied.

"I know that is a lie" I replied and she opened up.

"I just don't like how your mother treats me, she is so against our marriage"

"Don't worry, its not about what they say but is about how we feel" I assured her.

"So will you come and give me a hug" I told her and she came over.

DINNER.
  "Where is my daughter" mom asked.

"At her husband's place, of course" I replied sarcastically.

   "No, I meant my second daughter" she said and I choked on what I was eating.

  "Do you mean wifey?" I asked.

   "Who else" she replied sarcastically.

   "I thought you said that you don't like sharing the same table with her" I replied.

   "When did I ever say that?" She asked, she must be really suffering from dementia.

   Dad touched her forehead"Ryan, i guess your mother is not feeling quite well, she need a check up especially in the brain" he joked and I laughed.

   "Hey!!!!just go and call her already" she said and I quickly stood up before she change her mind.

Author note.
Hi guys how was this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it well I did, pardon me for all the errors you must have seen as you were reading it, I promise to edit everything as soon as the story is completed.

  Don't forget to vote, comment, follow me up before you move to the next chapter❤❤❤❤😍😍.