Chapter 5

As I walk up Kyleigh's sidewalk my nerves are eating me away. I so hope this works...I don't want to have to move again....or lose my friends. Breath Angela breath, I have to remind myself. Kyleigh will understand, she always has in the past anyway.

I knock on her door, a few minutes later Kyleigh and Caitlyn open the door smiles on their faces. I put on a smile of my own "Hi! Ky, hi kate!"
"Hi!" They both say in unison, sometimes that scares me...they are neighbors but act like sisters...they practically are sisters.

We walk inside and head to kyleigh's room Caitlyn and I get our stuff in "our" areas. "So what'd you want to do first?" Caitlyn asks Kyleigh and I.
"How about apples to apples? That's always fun," I pause,"Cary Greg." I say and we all start to laugh at our silly inside joke. Maybe this won't be so hard after all. We all go downstairs and grab apples to apples and play a few rounds, just having fun with it.

Soon enough Kyleigh's dad calls us all to come eat, he is a great cook! We sit and eat (chicken alfredo! Yummy!) then we go back to Kyleigh's room. Her parents and little sister soon go to bed.

Then Kyleigh, Caitlyn and Myself sneak out into the living room, Caitlyn grabbing chips on her way past the kitchen, I swear she is always hungry.
Which makes my throat feel extremely dry I get a glass of water. Kyleigh sees me getting a glass and gets one for herself. One of the down falls of our powers, we have to stay very very hydrated.

My kittens are opening their eyes!!! But one of them got hurt......I have been keeping a close eye on her/him. The poor thing has a huge gash of a cut under one of its front legs 😭 its my favorite kitten to....i hope it gets better....