Chapter 18

Ryan's POV

A day without rain would be nice...I look up through the cracks in the cellar doors as water drips through soaking me as well as everything else in here, I wrap the thin blanket around me holding the newspaper close holding on to the thought that Kyleigh is looking for me....I hope...

Angela's POV

I never knew how many people lived on farms outside our small town...Kyleigh is losing hope, but I will NOT give up! Ryan hold on, I'll find you... Though our past is all messed up... You're important to Kyleigh...
"Angela....Can we just go home? It's been weeks...I don't think we are going to find them..." Kyleigh says popping me out of my one-track mind,"There's only a few more places Kyleigh... Let's check this next one then go home if we don't find anything, ok?" she nods letting out a sigh.
We circle around the place looking for any signs of life. There's something different about this place it just doesn't feel right...Then someone burst out the back door, is that?!?! IT IS!!!!! I nudge Kyleigh and point,"Andrew!" Her eyes go wide, then you can practically see the switch from the sad almost lost look, back to the fierce-villain-fighting superhero.
"Let's find a hidden place to land, maybe see where he has put Ryan.." I suggest. "Okay, but if we run into Andrew again he is mine." she says you can practically feel the electricity coming off of her. We find an area that is covered with thick bushes, we wait for Andrew to go back inside then land with two soft thuds.
Tucking my wings close to me I take a closer look at the yard outside the house, it's simple, not to much going on, a small pond...Some bird feeders...A cellar...Lots of trees and bushes...Wait?! A cellar?!? I look back to make sure my eyes aren't deceiving me, yup! There it is...a cellar. I look to tell Kyleigh but her eyes are already fixated on it.
"Want to go check it out?," I suggest, Kyleigh almost smiles,"I thought you'd never ask!" I smile a little smile of my own. Ryan please be in there, for Kyleigh....She can't take much more disappointment.

Hey guys! sorry i haven't posted a new chapter in A LONG TIME! i had the worst case of writers block!!!! it was horrible i couldn't write anything at all! I hope this chapter makes up for it! i think this story is getting closer to it's end! it's been a lot of fun! and it's all thanks to @kyleemuy for jokingly telling me to write a spin-off of her story Thunder! 😊