Chapter 20

I am so sorry for the wait everyone! I am so excited to start writing again! Tell me are there still anyone watching for updates? And if I made a sequel to this who would read it! Anyway, here is chapter 20! Let me know what you think! I love the feedback!

Angela's POV

Kyleigh and I continue to fly around the house meeting back by the cellar,"Did you see anything?" I ask her. Kyleigh shakes her head,"No...did you?" I sigh,"No I didn't...." We both pause for a minute to think. Then Kyleigh speaks up first,"We may just have to break this lock..." I think some more then look at Kyleigh,"What if we were able to find out if Ryan is in here?" I look to the cellar then back to Kyleigh,"I've got an idea!" I step close to the cellar door and gently start to knock on it,"If he is in there I believe he will know this isn't Andrew!" Kyleigh smiles,"Good thinking Ang!" She steps closer to the cellar with me and also starts to softly knock on it.

RYAN'S POV

I turn over on the old ruined mattress, uncomfortable. Sighing heavily, I wonder if I'll ever get out of here.... TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! Ugh this cellar makes such horrible noise sometimes.. TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! I turn back over and look towards the door. What is that? TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! Is someone there? My eyes widen with hope,"Help!!!" I yell,"Please someone help me!!!" I shout with all I can muster.

Angela's POV

We continue knocking softly for a few minutes. "Help!!!" We hear,"Is that?" I turn to Kyleigh,"Please someone help me!!!"
"Ryan!!!" Kyleigh says excitedly, she turns to me,"Lets break this and get out of here as fast as we can, who knows what kind of state Ryan is in, or how long he has been down there!" I nod,"I fully agree, let's do this quickly though Andrew is sure to hear us. So we won't have much time to get away." We both look at each determined to set Ryan free and take down Andrew. "Step back..." I tell Kyleigh, which she does kneeling down. I raise a hand to the lock sparks and small bursts of fire shooting off my hand. I take a deep breath then quickly use my powers to thrust all I've got at the lock, at first it doesn't do much. Then the lock and part of the chain suddenly shatter into tiny pieces making a loud BANG! Kyleigh then comes over and quickly takes off the remaining chain. We both grab a door to the cellar and open it,"Ryan?!?!" Kyleigh says and runs over to him wrapping him in a hug,"Hey...ouch!" He says wincing at his ankle,"We need to hurry Kyleigh.." she nods and uses her lightning to undo the chain around Ryan's ankle,"Ok I'll help you walk, once we are outside though it'll be best if Angela and I carry you to safety..." Ryan just nods trying not to cry out in pain from his injury. They make their way slowly up the few stairs of the cellar. I grab one of Ryan's arms while Kyleigh has the other. We were just about to leave when all the lights on the house turn on.

I can't give away everything just yet, but don't worry I'll be putting up a chapter every other day till this book is over! To make it up to all of you for me being gone for so long!