Chapter 9

"Ky, are you okay?" I ask for the millionth time. "Yes! I am fine!!!" She yells obviously not okay. "Just explain to me how YOU are the reason I am Thunder?!?!? I got hit by lightning! Then got powers!!! How does that have anything to do with you????" She ask frantically. "I know it seems impossible and scary, but it is true....I wasn't involved in you getting struck by lightning but I gave you some of my powers shortly after, the lightning just became a cover up....but it is time I told you the real story...."

*memory*

There is fire everywhere, people are screaming and crying, "We don't need saved, not by you!" "Just go away!!!" "You freak, no one wants you here!" "This is all your fault!!!" "The world has no need for Storm anymore!!!" I fly away tears rolling down my soot streaked face. They were right, it was my fault....all of it...and no matter what I do I can't take that back...

*end of memory*

"That doesn't make any sense Angela! You have wings, yes, but how do I know you have powers to?" Kyleigh ask using logic. "Do I have a reason to lie to you Ky?" I stated. "Why don't you prove to us that you have powers then?" Caitlyn chimes in, Kyleigh nods in agreement. "Fine, I will then." I hold my hand flat in front of me. focusing my energy, I make a few sparks then a small storm forms on my hand. I only gave Kyleigh my speed and electricity. Caitlyn just gawks at my hand," See, I can control weather in general." Kyleigh takes a few deep breathes,"Okay, I am ready tell me everything start to finish..." I sigh,"We have to go back, way before I came here....when I lived in Moscow...."

Baaaaahhh!!!! More of her backstory is revealed! I had so much fun writing this!!! Hope you enjoy it!!! Let me know, I love having feed back!!!!