Chapter 21

Hello everyone! How are you all today? Alright enough small talk, right? Lol here is the next part of this story!

Angela's POV

All the lights turn on, I curse under my breath,"Kyliegh I want you to take Ryan and hide in those bushes over there, go now!" I tell her she tries to aruge with me but I cut her off,"Please go.... I've got this..." Kyleigh just gives me a pained look and helps Ryan to hide. Just as Andrew comes out the back door a shotgun in hand,"I knee you would eventually find us..." he says a large smirk on his face.

"Why would you do that to Ryan?" I ask glancing at the cellar,"It was for his own good, he wanted out....there is no out for us...none of us" he says. "What do you mean by that?" I speak calmly though in my mind I am near breaking point.

Andrew just smiles,"That's right....you never knew...." he sighs mockingly,"You surely heard the rumors back in Moscow, about me supposedly killing my parents..." I just nod, where are you going with this Andrew? I think to myself.

"Well that is partially true, I did kill my father, but only because of what he did...." I give him a loom of confusion,"What does this have to do with me?" Andrew looks at me,"I killed him because...."

Sorry for the cliffhanger everyone not sure were I want to go with this, the next chapter will have more to the story then this.