Ace x Reader

Ace sat down at this island's bar. He would have to admit that this was a pretty nice bar for such a small island. He had managed to slip away from the rest of the white beard pirates for some much need alone time. He realy did love his crew mates but some times they left littel room for him to think(They are quite the rambunctious crew). For most days that was a wonderful thing when he had to much room to think his thoughts turned bad. Today how ever he wanted to sit and sip on some sake well reminiscing.

A glace and a bottle sake was set infront of ace. He looked up at the bar tender confusion clear on his face. He had literally just sat down, what was going on?

"Its our highest quality, right off out top shelf. our singer said to treat you right cowboy." the bartender cooed. She was well into midel aged and had a glint in her eyes, one that promised you consacinses if you caused trouble. Ace wasnt into older women but this bar tender had certainly aged well.

"I pretty much just walked in the door ma-am?" Ace asked with a quirked brow.

"You are fire fist ace no?" the bartened smiled knowingly, "just enjoy your drink hun, we have the house special coming up for you to."

Ace was about to comint on the strangness till the noise of the bar suddenly died down and the lights dimed. Every one around him went quiet, their ation drawn to the smal stage behind him. The deep red curtains were drawn back and low jazzy music began to play. The Light on the stage was flicked on as the woman began to singing sarting with a long drown out oh, that was the opening to the song.

Ace found his eyes glued to the singer, she was absolutely stunning. Her velvety emerald green dress clung to her figure, showing off her chest and hips, it had an off the shoulder cut and a plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage. The tight long sleves exsinuating her arms. The women infront of him knew what she had, and was fluanting it with confodance. Making it clear she was a prize almost no one would win. Ace felt as if hed seen her befor, mabe she had come to him in a dream?

"Now you say your lonely," the singer brought the back of her hand to her for head in a dramatic fashion leting it slowly fall with the next line of the song, "you cry the whole night through, well ,you can cry me a river, cry me a river, i cried a river over you"

As she sang ace melted, every thing around him faded away all that mattered was the siren on stage. He sat sipping sake and eating the food the bartender brought him, all through her show. He could not draw his eyes away for more than a hand full of seconds at a time. When the curtains fell back in place and her siren song ended he had no clue how long it had been.

"Who is she?" Ace asked the bartender turning to her.

"The one whos treating you to drinks and a free meel." the bartender smiled, "She'll be out here soon enuff."

Ace was at a loss for words. Who is this singer? Why did she tell the bartender to treat him? How did she know he would be coming to her bar. Was she some big fan of him? Did she think that buying him a drink and meal would get her in his pants?

"Hay their tumble weed," a gently teasing voice cooed as its owner sat down next to him, "Did you enjoy my show?" her talking voice was familiar to ace, he knew hed herd it befor, he just couldnt place it.

"Tumbel weed?" Ace let out a low chuckel, he had played with the thought of leting this woman seduce him and having a good night, but not now, "Only one person is aloud to call me that sweet hart," he looked her up and down, she was now wearing a trench coat over her dress and she had pulled her hair back, "And you dont look like a ghost or a corps so it sure aint you."

"Yeah i'm not a corps but so many times i wanted to be." she sighed, "I was so happy to see your first bounty poster, My tumble weed had done it, what he promised me hed do, he becam a pirat." she let out a soft melancholic laugh, "And then luffy went and did it to."