🍋Law x Reader🍋

Law watched her hands, they moved with such precision, he just couldn't tear his eyes away. It was something so stupid but still, it made his thoughts wander. When he closed his eyes he could feel her hands on him exploring his body, feel the way her fingers just barely skimmed over his skin on the way down his stomach, and- Shit, there he went again getting turned on by this of all things.

"Come on (y/n) you can't act like it's that easy." Bepo huffed. The polar bear had been trying so hard to learn how to knit from the crew's resident nurse.

"I know I'm sorry," (y/n) failed to hide her cute little giggles as she spoke, " you just look so cute when you're frustrated." she didn't stop knitting as she spoke, even with her eyes locked on to Bepo. her hands continued their precise and smooth movements, the yarn wrapped around her fingers accentuating her hands like she was wearing rings.

Law had, had women tell him how attractive his hands were, how they turned them on. He never understood it, not till now. He wasn't sure when he started to notice her hands like this, what he was sure of was that in the last few weeks, it had been getting worse. He almost thought she was doing it on purpose just to tease him. She was just constantly knitting! He would think she was teasing him except he hadn't told the woman of his strange fascination with her hands, and she was on the clueless side, so there was no way she knew.

She set whatever project she was working on down and moved closer to the mink, "Ok why don't we start over," she gave the bear a small smile, glancing at the tangled mess of dropped stitches Bepo wanted to call a few rows of knitting.

"But I've already done so many rows," Bepo wined. Law rolled his eyes Bepo had maby five rows done and each row only had maby 12 stitches in it.

"Ok then keep going and stop whining." (y/n) giggled more booping Bepo on the nose.

Law tried to get back to reading the surgical text he held in his hands but his brain was not cooperating. The feeling of her hand wrapping around his cock, the way she'd chuckle and whisper into his ear something unbelievably sinful. Fucking hell his brain was not cooperating. He repositioned his book in his lap to hide the growing bulge in his pants.

"Fine," Bepo huffed puffing out his cheeks in determination as he focused harder on his knitting.

"I'm gonna go grab something to drink." (y/n) said as she stood up and then stretched.

Law's eyes landed on her chest and he cursed himself for it, she was just so tempting. She was effortlessly a succubus. Her body seemed to be his weakness. Maby he was just being the puppet of his hormones but she was so divine. The fact that the two of them hadn't had any real alone time for the last two weeks was definitely making it worse. They had been confined on the yellow tang for the last two weeks, and the saint of a woman she was didn't want to torcher the men of his crew with her heavenly moans.

"You two want anything?" she asked on her way to the door.

"Can you get me water?" Bepo spoke up still determined to show (y/n) he could knit.

"Yeah, no problem." law could hear the smile in her voice.

law gently let the book in his lap slide from his hands and raked his hands across his face. Damit all! he wanted to go pin her to the nearest surface and fuck her till she was screaming his name with a hoarse voice. That thought wasn't helping his growing problem. He let his hands wander into his hair and gave it a ruff tug trying to get his mind away from her. He quickly regretted his action when it made him picture her pulling his hair well his face was buried deep in between her thighs. Fuck his shitty hormones.