Sanji x Reader: Dishes

"Put that down right now," Sanji almost snarled, he was moments away from yelling. He loomed in the doorway to the kitchen.

"What do you mean darling?" you hummed continuing to wash the dishes.

"Sweat heart," Sanji begged walking closer.

"My love," you responded.

"Beautiful." he sheathed.

"Baby boy." you couldn't hide your smile.

"The love of my life, Go sit down and relax," Sanji said as he snatched the plate from your hands and bumped your hips with his.

You grabbed a dish rag and began to dry the dishes you had already washed, "Honey, you cooked so it's not fair for you to do the dishes too."

"Angel, you have had a bad day so I insist on you sitting down and letting me finish the dishes. Once I'm done I can make you something sweet to eat," he said looking at you out of the side of his eyes, just daring you to try and argue with him.

"My prince you work your ass off every day to cook us all five-star meals, the least I can do is the dishes. Since you insist on helping me do the dishes ill let you but I refuse to let you do them alone," you said as you put away some dry dishes.

"Princess, it's my pleasure to cook you food, and the fact that you think that my cooking is five stars is more than enuff thanks. So go sit down and let me finish these" he glared at you with a threatening smile.

"Sweetie, I will not just sit around and look pretty well you work. It would hurt my pride." you tried not to giggle seeing most of the dishes were already done.

"My little Aphrodite, you wouldn't be sitting around doing nothing you would be being my muse, my inspiration to work." Sanji huffed.

"My ray of sunshine, won't you let me pamper you in any way? You know you deserve to be treated well." you grabbed the final dish from his hands drying it off, "Plus banter makes chores go by way faster."

Sanji glared into your eyes for a long moment. Then he smiled, picked you up in a hug, and spun you around. He set you down and peppered kisses all over your face as he said, "why won't you just let me take care of you?"

"Why don't you let me help you?" you giggled, jokingly swatting at him, "Now you said you'd make me something sweet." you redirected.

Sanji spun you around holding your back to his chest, "Well what kind of sweat do you want?" he hummed into your neck.

"How about some brownies," you smiled, "ill grab the baker's chocolate if you wanna start a double boiler."

"No you go sit down and let me pamper you!" he grumbled as you spun out of his grasp.

"But I like backing!" you squeaked as you slipped into the pantry.

Sanji let out an annoyed huff before laughing, "Fine but I'm doing the dishes when we're done."

"Well see," you called back.