Op characters reacting to y/n calling them darling

haven't had the energy to wright full one-shots lately so here are some more quick comfort fics ______________________________________________________________________________

Kid

"Hello Darling," you purred walking into his workshop. You put on a sweet smile. If this ended poorly killer would owe you an arm and a leg.(hopefully not literally)

Kid froze, setting down the project he'd been working on before looking at you. He looked incredulous studying you. His cheeks flushed softly, " Don't" He growled. His yellow eyes were sharp.

"Don't what darling?" You hummed tilting your head. You were doing your best to project nothing but pure Innocence. This bet could go poorly with your captain's temper. Killer had bet you a pretty penny that you couldn't get Kid to submit to you calling him darling.

"Are you trying to piss me off?" Kid huffed not looking at you his hands fiddling with whatever project he was working on. His cheeks were visibly red. No one in their right mind would believe you if you told them just how easily flustered the gruff man was.

"Of course not," you hummed stepping up behind him and gently beginning to rub his shoulders, "I wouldn't dream of it." you smiled feeling his trying not to relax at your touch.

"What do you want?" he growled aimlessly fidgeting with a screw, you sure were laying it on thick.

"I just wanted to check in on you, you been in here all day and I wanted to see if you had eaten. You know skipping meals isn't healthy darling." you purred directly into his ear, this would either break him or make him break you.

Kid whirled around in his seat pulling you down to eye level, "What is with this darling shit?" your stomach was fluttery seeing his red cheeks.

You gave a frown, "Do you not like it?" you did your best to look like a kicked puppy... you were really good at that.

"I- Well." he fumbled his words before crossing his arms, "If you call me that when any ones around you'll be swimming to the next island." you could see the gears in his flustered mind turning.

You smocked kissing the tip of his nose, "Ofcores Darling." you slipped from his grasp and made your way back to the entrance of his work shop before turning and looking over your shoulder, "You really should go get something to eat." you chimed leaving him to his work. You had a nice little bounty to go collect from Killer.

Ace

"Darling you smoldering," you whined trying to pry yourself from the pyromaniac's vice of a hug. You know he was about as drunk as he could get which meant big words were your best weapon. If you said something he didn't understand his brain would work overtime and his grip on you would no longer be squishing your organs.

His body went stiff for a moment before he melted again looking up two you from between your breasts, "So I'm your darling?" he giggled. Before baring his face back in your chest and repeating, "I'm your darling." into you.

You whine again, he clung to the wrong word, you bit your lip before trying again, "Ace you are sweltering. If you keep clinging to me like this I will melt."

"You can't melt," he snuggled in closer, "You're not made of wax."

An idea sparked in your mind one that might just free you, "Ace you're, not my darling, Marco is but if you beat him in a fight you can be my darling."

Ace instantly let you go looking into your eyes before fully standing up, "I'm gonna beat up that dumb pineapple." and then he was gone.

"What did marco do?" one of your crew mates asked smiling down at you.