how op men react to you calling them Darling prt.2

Zoro:

"Excuse me?" Zoro laughed.

Your face was suddenly on fire. You hadn't meant to call him darling. You had meant to just ask, "Have you eaten." you repeated. He looked way too much like the leading man in the romance novel you were reading. It wasn't your fault you called him darling it was the dam books.

"You're missing a part," Zoro smirked, he was enjoying how flustered you were, it was pretty dang cute.

"Did you eat or not?" you huffed crossing your arms.

"Yeah I did," he shot you a teasing look, "Darling."

You thought your face was on fire before... well now it really had to be. You turned and rushed away from him. You might burst into flames from the intensity of your embarrassment. You were going to burn that novel.

"Something wrong darling?" he called after you in a laugh.

Sabo

"Hay Darling could you pass me those papers," you called to the blond as he was passing your desk painting to a stack of paper across the room from you. You were so engrossed in your work that you hadn't even realized what you'd said.

Sabo froze, a smile coming to dance across his lips, "No problem sweetheart," he said without skipping a beat. He grabbed the stack of paper before setting them on your desk.

You glanced up at him a puzzled look on your face, "Sweetheart?" you hummed, "What with the pet name Sabo?" you quirked a brow

Sabo's smile grew, "You're the one who started it." he wished he could snap a picture of the look you had on your face, it was priceless.

You tilted your head to the side. It took an almost embarrassingly long time for you to relize what you had said to him. You bit your lip before smiling, "I guess your right darling. I did start this," you purred.

Sabo's face flushed, "Don't use that voice on me, sweetheart," he leaned down resting his hands on your desk, "and don't start a game you can't win." his voice had dropped an octave, it was now low and sultry.

"I'm not sure what game you're referring to darling," you leaned forward laying on the seductive tone even harder, "But if I did I'm sure I'd win."

Sobo leaned even closer, his eyes were very intense, "Come on sweetheart, you know you'd lose."

Before the game you two were playing cold get out of hand Kola stepped in. She slapped the back of both of your heads hissing, "Oh cut it out both of you." she shook her head, a small smile on her lips.

Sanji:

You smiled to yourself as you baked. You were in the process of making marbled brownies. You made a dark chocolate batter followed by a pumpkin batter before swirling them together. You popped your creation into the oven before beginning to clean up your mess. It was currently 1:30 a.m., so you knew you had plenty of time to leave it spotless. Sanji would not wake up till 5 am

You knew that using the kitchen without Sanji's approval could be a dangerous game but you just had to. You would ask Sanji to forgive you later. There was no way you could ask him to use the kitchen not when you were trying to surprise him. You were making him a birthday treat.

You spent the 40 minutes it took for the brownies to bake to clean the kitchen till the floor sparkled. You pulled the pan of brownies out of the oven, they were perfectly baked nice crunchy corners and an ooey gooey center. You were no professional but you could bake like one.

You set the brownies on the counter along with a box of expensive black tea you bought him from a few islands ago. You spent the next ten minutes debating whether or not you'd leave a note. Finally, you gave in to yourself and left a note. "Happy birthday darling," you wrote out in your nicest handwriting before singing it in the bottom right corner.