2: Who Are You?

Y/n's POV

[A while ago]

A sudden white light blinded me. I realized I could blink my eyes now. After my eyes adjusted to the lights, I looked at my surroundings and realized that I was in a hospital. Why was I at the hospital? What is going on?

My eyes suddenly fell on someone standing at the door. It was a guy. He was looking at me. I'm guessing he is the one who was calling my name, but who is he? He left the room a few seconds after our eyes met.

"Are you feeling alright?" I turned my head towards the voice. A nurse was standing next to me. She looked kind.

"I- Yes, I am alright... Why am I here, though?" I was panting a little bit, but I managed to ask the nurse.

"You got into a big car accident, however, you also fell into a coma a few days ago."

What? Did I hear that right?

"Me, in an accident? When? What happened? Why can't I remember anything?"

"Do you remember who you are?" the nurse suddenly asked.

"Of course I do...but I don't remember anything else..."

"Oh my- Ma'am, I think you might have amnesia..."

-

Taehyung's POV

I walked into her room after having a talk with the doctor.

Once I entered, I immediately got her attention as she was staring right at me. I made up my mind, so I walked towards her and sat on the side of the bed. She backed away a little when I came closer to her. Her expression showed me, she wasn't comfortable with me now.

I looked straight into her beautiful and mesmerizing eyes, as she was staring right back at me.

"Hi, Y/n. Are you feeling okay now?" I asked her with a smile on my face. I hoped she would get more comfortable that way.

"Yes." She replied shortly. "Who are you?" She asked me immediately, not beating around the bush.

"The doctor told me about your condition, though I am still very sad you don't remember me now..." I told her while looking down at my hands. She looked at me with a confused expression now.

"I am Kim Taehyung, Your boyfriend."

__________________________________