12: Serendipity

Taehyung's POV

I was standing there, waiting for Y/n to be ready. I heard some clicking of heels, so I turned my head in the direction of the sound.

There she stood, looking absolutely beautiful. I've never seen a woman look more gorgeous. She was stunning and in the years I've known her, she kept getting more and more attractive.

She walked towards me with a shy smile on her face, eyes locked with mine. I took her hand and gave a small kiss on top of it. I couldn't resist it.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I told her. I wanted her to know how much I love her and how good I think she looks.

"Thank you, Taehyung. You look very handsome too." She complimented me, with a smile. Her cheeks were slightly pink. I let out a chuckle.

"Thank you, darling. Shall we go?" I asked her in a slightly lower tone.

"Yes." She nodded her head.
-
We took our car and after half an hour, we arrived at the restaurant. We stepped outside the car and to my surprise, Y/n held my arm. She looked at me and gave me a shy smile. It felt as if my heart almost stopped.

-

Y/n's POV

We walked towards the restaurant and once we stepped in, the warm air and the smell of food immediately came into our faces. The restaurant looked very refined. The interior was red, with white and gold. It looked very elegant. To my surprise, there weren't any guests there. Didn't seem as if they were closed though. A waiter came up to us, to lead us toward our table. As we were walking, Taehyung whispered in my ear.

"I made sure, we would be all alone here. To make this date unforgettable for you."

His husky voice sent rillings down my spine and made my face burn up.

He made my heart race and I could feel myself blushing...again. I felt somewhat guilty too, hearing him say that, he would make this unforgettable. Did we have a dinner date before too? I feel sorry, just trying to think about it. I wish I could just remember everything.

We ordered our food and ate while we kept talking. I had some spaghetti and Tae ate a steak. We drank some wine, but not too much. It was absolutely delicious. Throughout the entire dinner, I couldn't keep my eyes off Tae. He looked more handsome than usual, with the help of the lightning from the restaurant. I took some pictures of him, to help me remember this moment. In case I will forget again...

When we were done eating, Taehyung stood up, walked to my side, and put out his hand, to help me stand

When we were done eating, Taehyung stood up, walked to my side, and put out his hand, to help me stand. I placed my hand in his and stood up. He took me toward the little stage at the back of the restaurant. There were some musicians, playing some background music.

We stopped in front of the stage and stood still, facing each other.

"Shall we dance, m'lady?" Tae bowed a little and put out his hand.