32: Tomorrow

Y/n's POV

I grabbed Lisa's other hand and pulled her towards me, while I kicked the guy in his stomach.

He let go of Lisa and landed on the ground with a loud thud. The other guys backed away.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" The guy on the floor yelled.

Before I could reply, someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice questioned.

I turned my head to see the owner of the voice.

"Yoongi! What are you doing here?" I didn't expect him here at all.

"I needed something to cool off, so I came to get some ice, but spotted you guys here."

My eyes darted toward the guy that was trying to stand up.

"This guy was harassing us!" Lisa pointed towards the guy.

The guy stood straight and suddenly took a step forward. Before he could take another one, Yoongi stood in front of us and blocked his way.

"Leave," Yoongi said to him in an awful scary voice. He was so intimidating right now.

"You-" The guy was about to say something, but the guys behind him cut him off.

"Bro, let's go." The other guy said.

"What? Are you scared of him or something?"

"Of course not! But let's not make this any bigger than it is. let's go." The guys took his hand and pulled him away.

The guy who was harassing us gave us a dirty look and flicked his tongue before he turned around and walked away.

Stupid guys.

Yoongi turned around and scanned Lisa and me from head to toe.

"Are you both okay?" He asked us.

"Yeah, we are fine. Thank you, Yoongi." We thanked him with a smile. Who knows what could have happened if he wasn't here to chase the guys away? I would have gotten into a big fight with them.

"No worries. I'm getting some ice now though." He said and walked away to stand in line.

"Ugh, I hate guys like that. Acting like we are some kind of object they can play around with. Lisa spoke up.

"Exactly! That's why I don't like wearing anything revealing outside. You get stares as if you are walking around naked."

Lisa and I continued ranting about the guys and walked back toward the cottages.

We were almost there when we saw Tae and the rest coming with lots of bags in their hands.

Jimin stood outside and helped the guys with loading the bags inside. Jungkook handed him some bags and jimin almost dropped them.

"Jeez! Did you buy everything from the store or something?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"We had to buy enough of everything for five days, so obviously it's a lot," Namjoon said as he put the groceries in the cabins in his kitchen.

We decided to use one of the cottages to meet up and have dinner with everyone. That cottage happened to be the one Namjoon and Jin are using.

Everyone helped put away the groceries and after that, Jin and Yoongi who came back started cooking. I helped them a little and when we were done, everyone sat down together and started eating.
When everyone had finished eating, we all played some fun games we took with us. We played for a few hours and then everyone went back to their cottage to get some rest. The jetlag was really exhausting.

Tae and I got washed up and immediately laid down in bed. The sounds of the waves crashing upon the beach gave a calming sensation. The air smelled nice. The blankets on us were keeping us warm, but cool at the same time.

We spent some time talking about random things until I remembered something.

"Oh, Tae, Y'know? I found something incredible today."

"What did you find?" He asked curiously.

"Let me show you!" I got out of bed and searched for the shorts I was wearing earlier. When I got what I needed, I went back to bed.

I laid on my stomach and Tae turned to his side and rested his head on his hand.

"Look!" I showed him the clam with the pearl in it.

"Wow! This looks so pretty. Did you find it here on the beach?" He said

"Mhm." I nodded my head.

"It's cute. Maybe you can make an accessory of it?" He suggested.

"Oh! Nice idea!" an accessory seems nice.

We talked a little bit more about my exploration with Lisa. I hadn't told him about what happened with those strange guys. He would definitely get mad and worried. Nothing happened in the end, so it wasn't a big deal to talk about it anyway.

"So, what do you want to do tomorrow?" Tae asked.

"Hmmm. Let's go take a walk in the city. I wanna go shopping. Oh and let's play with everyone at the beach! that'll be so much fun." There were a lot of things that I wanted to do, but these were the most exciting ones.

"Alright. Let's go shopping in the morning and when we come back, we can play at the beach." Taehyung agreed.

"Nice!"

"Haha. You're so cute." He gave me a peck on the side of my head.

"Let's go to sleep now."

"Mhm."

We laid down properly and snuggled in each other's arms.

"Goodnight, Love."

"Goodnight.

__________________________