23: Photos

Taehyung's POV

[A few weeks later]

The new year has already come and the break is over. We were all going back to work. We were working on this big project, which made us very busy.

Y/n and I have been more amazing than ever though. Ever since my birthday, I could feel the love I'd been craving for all this time.

We've been going out on lots of dates every time we were free, spending time with each other and having a good at work too. We were a real couple.

Though, lately, I've seen Y/n hanging out with Jungkook too. It's not that I don't trust her, I do, but... Jungkook. I feel like he's doing to do something that could ruin everything. He's my friend and I love him, but I don't know why I have the feeling something is gonna happen... I just hope nothing goes wrong when finally, everything is going perfectly in our lives.

Y/n's POV

It's Friday today and I got a day off work. Tae however, went to work, leaving me alone. It was late in the afternoon and I was sitting on the couch, doing absolutely nothing. I decided to go clean up the house since we were really busy with work to properly clean up.

I started with the living room and dusted everything. I vacuumed and mopped the floor. When I was done, I decided to move toward the kitchen. The kitchen was relatively clean since I cooked in it every day. I finished cleaning there and moved upstairs. Finally, when I had cleaned up all the other rooms, it was time to clean our bedroom.

I changed the bedsheets, vacuumed, and mopped the floor. I had a lot of clean clothes that needed to be put in the closet. I neatly folded all our clothes to put them away properly in the closet Tae and I share. When I opened the closet to put all the stacks of folded clothes inside, something from the top shelve fell on the floor.

When I picked it up, I noticed it was a photo album. It was probably Tae's, but I didn't want to open it without his permission. Maybe there were pictures, he didn't want me to see, because he's embarrassed or something.

I took a stool from the kitchen and tried to put the photo album back. I had a hard time reaching it.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice said out of nowhere.

I got so surprised by hearing a voice, I almost fell on the floor. But as always, some strong arms held me back from a trip to the hospital.

"Woah there! I was planning to surprise you, but I got surprised by you instead, falling on me so suddenly." He chuckled.

"Sorry, but you startled me!" I stood on the floor and hit Tae's arm with a pout on my face.

"Haha, sorry. But what were you doing up there?" He asked.

"Well, when I opened the closet something fell. It was a photo album. I didn't want to look inside without your permission, so I tried to put it back. But then, yeah, that happened." I explained to him.

"You can look inside, but I don't know how you'll feel about it." He sounded rather serious.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Look inside." He simply answered.

I went to sit down on our bed and opened the album. When I saw the photos that were in it, my eyes widened almost immediately when I realized what I was looking at.

"That was you, before the accident," Tae said.

The album contained photos of me, in moments I couldn't remember. I looked the same, but I couldn't recognize myself somehow.

"I had put all of your photos in this album and kept it away. When you woke up, I didn't want to pressure you into remembering anything, in case it wouldn't be good for your health. After a while, I kind of forgot that album was even there." He shrugged.

I looked through the album and took a few photos out. It was me in all of them, mostly outside. One thing I noticed which I thought was pretty strange, was that in none of the photos, you could see Tae. I figured it was because he was the one making the photo, but it still seemed weird. There was another thing too. In none of the photos, was I looking straight at the camera.

"Taehyung. Why am I not looking at the camera in the pictures?" I asked him.

"You didn't really like people taking pictures of you, so I always had to make them without you knowing. Plus I thought you looked better that way." He smirked slightly.

The photos did look very beautiful like this.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you. I brought you some of the gummies you like." He said when he walked towards the closet to take out some comfy clothes.

"OMG! You did?! Oh Tae, you're the best!" I quickly put back the photos in the album and put the album on our nightstand. I scurried over to Tae to kiss him on his cheek, before rushing towards the living room to feast on those heavenly gummies.

__________________________________