43: Don't Leave Me

Author's POV

You looked down. Tears fell onto the floor. For a moment, you stood still like that, silently shedding tears. You felt your heart shattering again. It was hurting, aching. The pain you felt was inexpressible.

You stopped crying and looked at him.

"Let's end this." You let out.

Taehyung couldn't comprehend what you just said. No, he actually did but he didn't want to admit it.

"What?" He asked.

"Whatever is left between us, let's end it." You said as you gestured your hands between you and him. You didn't want to. You really didn't want to but you knew it was better that way. Your relationship has become way too toxic.

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. What he feared for so long, was happening at that exact moment. You were going to leave him and he couldn't do anything to stop you.

"Y/n-" He grabbed your hand.

"Taehyung." You slowly moved his hand away. His hand was surprisingly warm. You wanted to feel the heat more but had to let go because if you didn't, you know you won't ever be able to let him go and that's the opposite of what you needed to do now. Letting him go...

Taehyung looked down and tears started falling from his eyes. He was broken beyond imagination too.

This surprised you. You had never seen him cry. Even when his best friend was on the verge of death, you didn't see this many tears. You somehow felt your heart hurting more after seeing his face.

Every day he was the bright, loving, and cheerful Taehyung. He was rarely this sad. Seeing him like this, broke your heart more. You were feeling a little guilty for making him look like this.

He was uncontrollably letting his tears fall. He regretted. He regretted everything. He regretted hurting you this much, making you cry, and making you regret loving him. He wanted you to remain. He doesn't want you to leave him.

"Let's forget something ever happened between us..." You said with trouble.

You couldn't get the words properly out of her mouth. It was as if someone was strangling you. You wanted to go back to being strangers and forget you ever knew him. But, you forgot one thing. You're pregnant with his child... You're not going to be able to forget it that easily...

Taehyung didn't know what to say. He was feeling terrible. He didn't want this. He didn't want to forget you. He didn't want to forget all the moments you spent together. In the past, he had already made up his mind to not forget you. You were the only one for him. He didn't want anything or anyone else. Just you. He would do anything for you. He had tried. He had tried to make you his but failed. Now you are personally telling him to forget you. It hurt more than anything.

-

Y/n's POV

He stood in front of me and looked at me with sad and teary eyes.

"Do you want me to forget you as you forgot me?" He asked.

"Cause I won't be able to, even if you ask me and you know that I would do anything for you." He said with more tears. His voice was different from normal.

Why was he making things harder for me? He's the one at fault, then why am I feeling bad? And what is he saying? As I forgot him?

"I don't want to see you now." I coldly said. I can't stay here any longer, otherwise, I'll lose my mind.

My heart broke. I had never imagined myself saying such words. Not to him. It hurt. If someone would tell me that I would this heartbroken because of him, I would have never believed them.