20: Kiss

Taehyung's POV

We walked circles through the park for a while and as time passed, it became darker outside. The lights were much more mesmerizing to look at now. I could see Y/n's eyes twinkle when she saw the big lights.

There was a giant fox made of light that we stopped at. It looked so beautiful and cool.

As everyone was staring at the fox, something else suddenly caught my eye

As everyone was staring at the fox, something else suddenly caught my eye. I grabbed Y/n's hand and walked away from the rest.

"Tae? What's wrong?" She asked me confused. She was bewildered by my sudden actions.

"Come, I want to show you something." I grinned at her.

"Oh, okay." She smiled back. I took her hand and started walking. We ended up at the place I saw.

We walked under the bows of lights

We walked under the bows of lights. When Y/n entered, her whole face looked like she was saying 'wow'. She smiled brightly. She turned her head toward me and then toward the ceiling.

"Wow, Tae. This looks ethereal. Can't believe you noticed this." She said softly. We walked into it a little bit more.

The lights were very beautiful, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. The reflection of the lights could be seen in those captivating, lovely eyes of hers. The light's glow was spreading on her face, making her skin look even more as if it was glistening.

There was no one else than us here. For some reason, it was also very quiet.
This was the perfect time to give her the Christmas present that I bought for her.

"Y/n?" She turned to me.

"Yes, Tae?" The little smile on her angelic face is making my heart go crazy. I took a few steps to stand right in front of her.

"I've got you something." I put my hand in my pocket to take out a small, velvet jewelry box. Her eyes were following my movement with curiosity. I held the box out to her and she looked into my eyes before she took it out of my hand.

She slowly opened the small velvet box and her eyes widened immediately when she saw what was inside. A smile was playing on her lips.

It was a silver necklace. It had a heart pendant with an infinity sign through it.

Her eyes looked up from the necklace to meet mine.

"Thank you, Tae. It's cute and beautiful." She said. Her eyes were full of appreciation.

"Want to put it on? I'll help you." She nodded and gave the box to me before she turned around.

I slowly removed the hair on the back of her neck and put it on the side. I suddenly had the urge to get closer to her. Her nape was too appealing. I placed a kiss on it. I could feel her body stiffen a bit under my touch. I pulled away and took the necklace from the box to place it around her neck. I closed the chain and she turned around. My face got so close to hers.

She looked at the necklace around her throat and touched the pendant with the pads of her finger. I took her hands in mine and connected our foreheads. Her face was so close again. I couldn't help but look at her beautiful, soft-looking lips.

"Do you know what the necklace means? It means that I will love you, for the rest of my life." I said softly.

"It's amazing, Taehyung." She squeezed my hands.

"I didn't bring my gift for you with me, so I can't give you anything right now." She sounded rather disappointed.

"Then, can I ask you for something else instead?" I couldn't hold back now. She detached our heads and nodded her head.

"Can I kiss you?"

She looked up with eyes wide from the sudden request. She stared into my eyes for a few seconds while her already pinkish cheeks became pinker. She pursed her lips a little and then looked down. It was very unnoticeable, but I saw her very discreetly nodding her head.

This time, my eyes widened. She looked up and closed her eyes.

That was my cue.

Without thinking about it more, I crashed my lips onto hers. My eyes automatically closed. I let go of her hands to hold her by her waist, pulling her closer to me. She rested her arms on mine.

Our lips molded together. It was a soft and sweet kiss. Her lips were so hot and soft. They tasted like strawberries. I love strawberries. I moved my lips against hers and she responded by doing the same thing back.

The feelings I was getting, just by this kiss were indescribable. My body burned up. Every part of my body feels like it's tingling. I could only focus on the feeling her lips were giving me. She was making me burn up, greedy, wanting and wishing for more.

I was about to deepen the kiss when I heard my name, stopping me from doing so.

I didn't want to but pulled back from the kiss. I slowly opened my eyes, to see Y/n panting a little. Her head was down and her cheeks were bright red now.

"TAEHYUNG! Y/N!" My head snapped toward the direction of the shout. I recognized the voice as Hoseok hyung's voice. They must be searching for us.

I looked back at Y/n and she turned her head toward me at the same time.

"They must be wondering where we went. Let's go back now." I said.

She averted her eyes from me and nodded her head.

"Oh and," Her eyes darted towards me again.

"That was the best Christmas present I ever got," I told her with a small smirk to tease her a little.

She looked at me bewildered but gave me a shy smile. She looked down.

"Let's go," I said before taking her hands and walking away.

-

Y/n's POV

We walked back to the boys, who were waiting for us. I just hoped they wouldn't notice my overly tinted face. I could somehow still feel Tae's lips on mine. They were so soft. Ah, just thinking about it makes my heart almost jump out of my chest.

"You guys! Where did you guys go? You just disappeared." Hoseok spoke.

"Sorry, I needed to go to the bathroom. Tae went with me in case I got lost." I lied. I felt too embarrassed to tell the guys about the moment I had with Tae.

"It's fine," Jimin assured with that sweet smile of his.

"Well, y'all are here now so let's go, I need food," Jin whined.

We left the park.

__________________________________