41: Fake Love

Y/n's POV

My head is hurting terribly. I slowly open my eyes and I recognize where I am. The hospital. No one is here...

Wait! My baby! I touch my stomach, trying to calm myself down. What if something happened to them? Are they okay?

Suddenly, my head started hurting immensely.

...

All of the sudden...everything has come back to me. All my memories... I remember everything now...

Tears are immediately flowing from my eyes. My heart is aching. My whole body is trembling. I'm having trouble breathing. I'm panicking.

All of it, all of it was a lie. I remember every little thing from my past now. The way I met Taehyung...

Everything is fake!

My heart rate is going too fast, which is making the machine connected to me, beep. A nurse walks in, looking kind of panicked.

"Miss! Are you alright?" She asks as she looks at the monitor.

"I-I..." I couldn't say anything... My words get hitched in my throat. My mind was filling with fragments of my past. I couldn't...

"Ma'am, calm down."
-
I managed to calm down a little. I was having a panic attack. I didn't want that to happen again, so I pushed my thoughts to the side.

My mother and brother came inside. Yes, my family.

My mom sits next to my bed and my brother next to her.

My mom hugs me. She's crying too.

"Y/n... I missed you so much! I thought you were d-dead... You have no idea how much we love you and missed you." She says while crying her heart out. My brother Felix is crying too. He held my hand.

"Mom!" I hug her back and cry my heart out. I missed her too.

"What happened? Why couldn't you find me?" I ask my mom the question that was replaying in my mind.

"I saw you on the news. Your accident came on it. When we went to the accident site, they told us you were admitted to the hospital. We searched and searched, but we never found the hospital to which you were admitted. No one could tell us where you were, s-so we thought you were d-dead..." She explains with a sad face. She must have suffered a lot. It's breaking my heart.

"We eventually gave up... Some days ago, we moved here, to Daegu from Seoul. Your dad is still back in Seoul. He needed to do some work but he's on his way here right now. We were walking in the market and that's when we saw you... "
"How did you end up here, in Daegu?" Felix asks.

"I-" Technically, I don't know how I got here but I have an idea. Though, I won't tell them.

"I don't remember..." I know it's not a good idea to tell them about Taehyung. I can't. I don't want to worry them.

"But, where have you been staying all the time? And, what did you say about a boyfriend?" My mom keeps on asking stuff. I get it, she is worried. But, I don't want to answer all this now. I'm the one who needs answers. From Kim Taehyung.

"M-mom, I'm too tired. Can we talk later, please?" I beg her. In return, she gives me a small smile. How I missed being with them.

"Alright, sweetie. Go rest, we'll go home later." She says and stands up to walk out of the room with Felix.

Just as they leave, a nurse comes in again.

"Miss, how are you feeling now?" She asks me.

"I'm okay..." I reply. She smiles and does something with the monitor.