6: Wake Up

Taehyung's POV

I rushed towards the living room, but what I saw, wasn't what I expected...Y/n was sitting down on the couch, with some snacks, watching a movie. Thank god nothing happened...

"Y/n," I called out to her.

Her head snapped towards me and I couldn't help but note, how she looked kind of happy to see me.

"Hey, Tae! Come join me." She gestured for me to come towards her and sit on the couch. I did as she told me to. I sat down, right next to her.

She was focused on the movie while munching on some popcorn. I was staring at her. Her side profile looked so pretty. I eventually started watching the movie with her.

After some time, I suddenly felt a weight fall on my shoulder. Y/n fell asleep on it. The sensation I felt just by this gesture, is indescribable.

I shook her a bit to wake her up. I didn't want to, but I couldn't just let her sleep on the couch.

"Y/n, wake up." She opened her eyes a little. She sat up straight. Her cheeks became a little pink after she saw me.

"Sorry, I fell asleep on you." she said while glancing away.

"It's fine, don't worry. It's late and you must be tired. C'mon, let's go to sleep." I told her.

"okay." she said while yawning.

We walked towards the bedroom. I grabbed some clothes and went to change in the bathroom. When I came outside, Y/n was sitting on the bed.

"This is actually our bedroom, but if you aren't comfortable with me sleeping in here, I can sleep in another room." I told her. I didn't want her to start feeling uncomfortable now.

Her face looked a little confused and surprised. "But this is your room too...I can't let you sleep somewhere else."
She explained looking rather conflicted.

"No really Y/n. If you aren't comfortable, don't push yourself."

She looked down as if she was in deep thought.

"No. No, it's fine. You can sleep here too." she says while slightly smiling at me.

I did not expect that. Actually, no I did. It's Y/n we are talking about. One of the most pure-hearted people, I know.

I smiled at her and walked towards the other side of the bed. I got into bed, before turning off the lights on the night table, beside the bed. We both laid down, back facing each other. My heart was racing so much, having her this close to me.

-
Y/n's POV

OMG! I am actually laying in bed beside Taehyung! Oof, I don't think I can sleep anymore. I didn't want to kick him out of his room and be mean, so I agreed to let him sleep next to me. It's not like he is going to do anything right...? I wonder if we did anything before I lost my memory...

Oh my god. NO. I Should not think about that. I should just go to sleep, yeah.

"Goodnight, Y/n." His tired voice sounds soo attractive.

"G-Goodnight" I felt so embarrassed man.

I closed my eyes and hoped I would fall asleep that way. To my surprise, I did!
-
I started feeling hot for some reason. I opened my eyes a little bit. It was morning. I suddenly felt something around my waist. It was Tae's arm! Holy- His leg was also on top of mine. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. He was spooning me! I would be lying if said I didn't like this feeling, but it was too hot for me.

I turned around and saw him peacefully sleeping. God, he looked so cute. His face literally looked like one of an angel. My face started burning up, because of the close proximity. I noticed the little moles on his nose, under his eye, on his cheeks, and even under his luscious lips... The more I stared, the better he looked.

I literally couldn't believe I slept with him.

Wait, that sounded weird. Did it?
It shouldn't be too weird, right? After all, he is my boyfriend, isn't he? Or does that not count anymore, since I can't remember?

A sudden groan took me out of my thoughts. Tae slowly opened his eyes. When they were completely open, they were staring right into mine. Our faces were so close that, if one of us moved a little more closer, our noses would touch.

His face suddenly became pink and his eyes widened. He just realized in what kind of position we were laying. He removed his limbs and got out of bed.

"I- I am so sorry! I usually hug something in my sleep, so I think I mistook you for my pillow... I'm sorry." He apologized.

He looked all flustered. So cute! Though totally opposite from his face, was his voice. His morning voice sounded so deep and husky. Man, this guy must be a gift from god.

"It's okay Tae." I reassured him. He must think I am still not comfortable with him. I sat up straight on the bed.

"I-I am going to get ready. I need to go to work later." he said while grabbing some clothes to take with him.

"Alright." he walked inside the bathroom.

What now? The sound of my stomach, gave me an idea. I stood up from the bed and went towards the kitchen. I started to make some pancakes with the stuff I found in the cabinets.

After some time, I almost jumped on my spot when I felt two strong arms surround my waist.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help it." he let go of my waist. "Seeing you like this, made me feel as if you were my wife. Waking up with you and seeing you cook... " His deep voice whispering those words in my ear, made my face burn up.

He stepped away and went to sit down at the dining table. I was just done with the pancakes, so I went and put them on the table, to eat together with him. We started eating in silence, while occasionally giving glances at each other. Blushing madly.

__________________________________