33: Sea

Taehyung's POV

It was the next morning and I woke up peacefully with Y/n in my arms. I went to step out of the house to take a look at the beautiful scenery. The sun was shining brightly and the clear blue sea was shimmering under it. I stretched a bit and took a deep breath of fresh air. It has been a long time since I have felt this relaxed and satisfied.

Slowly, everyone started waking up and getting out of their cottages. Today, we were going to go out and have a lot of fun with everyone.
-
Everyone was ready and got in the cars to go towards the city. When we got there, we first made some rounds walking through the city. Everyone was very excited and was running toward every cool thing they would see.

We got into a cafe and ate some lunch before continuing shopping. The boys were only looking at lots of Hawaiian shirts and food.
They shopped as if their life depended on it. The girls had brought a lot of souvenirs to take home. We were carrying lots of shopping bags.

They couldn't stand out more

-

Y/n's POV

We were outside shopping and having fun. I couldn't help but notice how the vibe on the streets here was very different from back in Korea.

People were staring at us quite a lot but we didn't care. We were too busy with ourselves to care what other people think.

We made a lot of pictures. The blue shirt Tae took with him after pouting quite a bit, was looking pretty good on him. Tae looked as handsome as always.

(A/n: That shirt traveled more than I have 😭)-We agreed on going back to the beach to play there

-
We agreed on going back to the beach to play there. Since the sun wasn't at its peak, it was the perfect time to play outside in the warmth.

We arrived at the cottages and went to change. I was going to wear the new swimsuit I bought with Lisa.

I was just done changing and was putting my old clothes away when suddenly some strong arms surrounded my waist. I froze on the spot. I didn't have to turn around to tell whose arms they were.