8: Respect

Taehyung's POV

It was the next morning. I woke up, due to my alarm. I quickly turned it off, so it wouldn't wake up Y/n. I stood up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

Once I was done, I stepped out. Y/n was still sleeping soundly, snuggled under the blankets. I walked towards her, to wake her up.

"Y/n. Wake up, you have to get ready for work." I tapped her arm a little.

She groaned and opened her eyes. She sat up on the bed and when she saw me, she gave me that beautiful smile.

"Good morning, Tae." her voice sounded so mellow.

"Good morning. I am already done, so I am going to make some breakfast. Go get ready, and come eat something before we leave."

She nodded her head and stood up to walk towards the bathroom.
-
I put the food on the plates and placed them on the table. I sat down and was about to call Y/n to come, but she already came out of the room.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, with her work clothes on. Her hair was in a bun. Her white blouse that was hugging her figure nicely, looked great. Her skirt which was making her legs, look even longer suited her well. She also applied some lip gloss, to make her lips even plumper.

She sat at the dining table, across from me.

"Thanks for the food." She said before taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"No problem. Once you're done eating, we'll get going."

"Alright!"
-
We had finished our food, so we took our bags and went out.

We arrived at the company a while later. Once I entered, everyone started greeting me as usual.

"Good morning Mr.Kim." They said.

I greeted everyone and went towards my cabin with Y/n following me like a curious puppy. She kept looking around her with big eyes. We entered my cabin and sat down to fill in some paperwork.

It's a good idea to have her work here. This way, I can keep an eye on her. Having her with me at all times, is important to me now.

-
Y/n's POV

We arrived at the company I will work at from now on. Once I stepped out of the car, I got amazed by how big the building was.

When we entered, everyone standing around us, started looking at us. I didn't like all the attention, but Tae started walking away from there and I followed him immediately.

As we were walking, everyone started greeting Taehyung very politely. Some even looked afraid of him. He must be a very important person then. Like, I know he is the CEO, but still.

We entered his cabin and he started filling out the required forms. Once he was done, he took me to my department.

"Good morning everyone. I have an announcement to make. From now on, Ms.Y/n will start working here as the head fashion designer. Since I fired the last one, the spot has been open. I have seen the works of Ms.Y/n, so I have faith she will do a great job. I want you all to welcome her and treat her with respect. That's all."

Tae spoke with authority in his voice. Not gonna lie, it was very intimidating. All I could do is just stand next to him while giving everyone an awkward smile.

"Yes, sir!" everyone exclaimed. No one dared to defy him.

"Ms.Jeannie, I want you to show Ms.Y/n her cabin and make sure she is comfortable and understands everything about this company and her job." Tae ordered a woman.

"Y-yes, sir!" The woman, clearly startled, voiced out.

"I'll see you later. If there is any problem, come to me." Tae said to me with his usual voice. I still can't get used to his duality.

"Alright, I will. See you later."

The woman named Jeannie came towards me and looked a little bit strange at me.

"Follow me." she said and immediately started walking. Uum, rude? Doesn't she know how to treat others properly? I didn't like it, but I still followed her.

"This is your cabin from now." She said, in a tone that clearly indicated, she is not interested in helping me. I thanked her and after that, she started explaining what I needed to do.
-

It was around lunchtime, when I stopped working on some design and decided, I was going to get some food in the cafeteria. I walked around the company and got amazed by how modern everything looked. I couldn't believe this was all Taehyung's.

I took my food and sat down at a table. Suddenly, someone stood in front of me, at the other side of the table.

"Hey, is this spot free?" A tall, pretty girl asked me with a smile.

"It is, go ahead." I politely answered.

"Thank you." The girl sat down in front of me. "I haven't seen you around here. Are you new here? My name is Lisa, nice to meet you."

"Yep, I'm indeed new here. Nice to meet you, Lisa. My name is Y/n." I gave her a smile to which she returned. She seemed very nice.

"So Y/n, in what department do you work?"

"I am the head clothing designer."

"You're what!? You're new right? How did you immediately become the head?"

"What do you mean?" Why did she ask me that?

"It's very hard to become the head because Mr. Kim is very strict. He doesn't let just anyone become the head, especially new people. So why did he let you?"

Uuhhh. Shoot, what do I say??

__________________________________