40: Good Day

Y/n's POV            Preview…

He stood in front of me and looked at me with sad and teary eyes.

"Do you want me to forget you as you forgot me?" He asked.

"Cause I won't be able to, even if you ask me and you know that I would do anything for you."

Why was he making things harder for me? He's the one at fault, then why am I feeling bad?

"I don't want to see you now." I coldly said.

My heart broke. I had never imagined myself saying such words. Not to him. It hurt. If someone would tell me that I would this heartbroken because of him, I would have never believed them.

In just some seconds, everything fell down. Everything got ruined. All because of him... And I hate it.

It was two weeks after Tae and my anniversary. It was the best night of my life. Even though Tae went back to his usual self, I couldn't help but be more conscious of myself. It felt weird knowing he has seen me completely naked and vulnerable but it also feels like we are closer than ever.

I literally couldn't walk the next morning, that's how rough he was. But, he was also the gentlest ever. Thank god we didn't have work the next day.

I woke up snuggled into his strong arms. It was the best morning ever. He was the absolute sweetest. Asking me if I needed something, or felt any pain, and continuously checking up on me, was the best care I've ever gotten from him. It felt amazing.

Things have been going great for Tae and me but a little bird told me things are going surprisingly well with Jungkook and Lisa too. They started going out for a lot of dates after we came back from Miami. So much, so that Jungkook asked Lisa to be his girlfriend. So we had a little party to celebrate. They looked too cute together.
-
I was outside. The fridge at home had gotten pretty empty since Tae and I had the party with everyone yesterday, so I told Tae I was going grocery shopping while he was at work.

But, I was also out for another reason. I didn't tell Tae but I wasn't feeling well lately, so I had booked an appointment at the hospital for today without Tae knowing. I didn't want to make him worry, especially if it was nothing.

I finished shopping for groceries and went to the hospital which wasn't far away. When I entered, I recognize the hospital smell immediately. I checked in at the reception and the receptionist kindly told me where I needed to go. I followed her instructions and went towards the room where I needed to be.

I entered the room and got greeted by a nice doctor. She asked me a lot of questions about my symptoms and ran some tests. We talked for a while.

"Wait here, I'm going to get your test results." She said and walked out of the room.

A second after she left, my phone rang. I checked the name of the caller and it was none other than Taehyung. He must be wondering whether I'm home already.

I can't tell him at the hospital, because he'll freak out and I don't want to lie to him. I silenced my phone. I'll call him when I get home and tell him everything then.

A few moments later, the doctor walked in with a bright smile and my reports in her hand. She sat down in front of me and placed the reports on the table.

"Congratulations, Y/n!" She said.

"Congratulations? For what?" I asked confused.

She smiled and pushed the reports toward me.

"You're pregnant!" She explained.

For some moments, I couldn't think. Me? Pregnant? Really? I grabbed the report from the table and read through it.