24: Clash

Taehyung's POV

"Tae. I forgot to tell you, that Jungkook is coming later." Y/n said while munching on the gummies on the couch.

"Jungkook? Why?" I asked confused

"I thought you were gonna be home late, so I asked him to hang out with me here, otherwise I would be so bored." She explained.

"Oke." I didn't like the fact that he was coming, but I couldn't tell Y/n that. I was somehow just so scared of Jungkook. Like he already surpassed all of the guys in strength, which makes all of us scared of him. But, this was different.

"I'm going to cook dinner for us now," She said while getting up from the couch.

"Noo. You sit down. You already cleaned the whole house, you must be tired. I'll cook tonight." I didn't want to let her do all the work in the house.

"It's fine Tae, the gummies gave me my strength back." She grinned at me.

"And besides, I don't trust you with making dinner." She stuck out her tongue at me.

"But, I can't let you do everything-"

"Tae. Don't worry. I told you it's fine. But thanks for offering." She walked past me to go to the kitchen and kissed me on the cheek, on the way. God, this girl is so stubborn but sweet.
-
Y/n was busy in the kitchen when I was on my phone, playing some games. The doorbell rang and it indicated that Jungkook got here. I quickly walked to the front door to open it. Jungkook was standing there waiting, with a bright smile. His eyes slightly widened when he saw me, but his smile never left his face.

"Hey, hyung. I didn't know you were home already." He said. I stepped aside to let him inside and we gave each other a fist bump and a hug.

"Yeah, I was done with work earlier today," I explained to him.

"Oh, I see." He took off his coat and shoes and went towards the living room.

"Oh hey, Kook. You're just in time, I just finished making dinner. Come sit at the table." Y/n poked her head out from the kitchen.

"Hey, Y/n. Alright, I am coming.

We all went to sit down at the dining table and started eating our food. We ate and caught up with each other.
-
We were done eating, so we were cleaning off the table. Y/n was picking up two plates with the leftover food. She was about to walk to the kitchen with the plates in her hand, but I noticed Jungkook walking towards her.

"Y/n, wait!-" When she was turning around, I tried to stop her. But it was too late. The food got all smeared onto jungkook's black shirt.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry jungkook!" She apologized with a shocked face.

"It's oke, this was an old shirt anyway." He laughed it off.

"Kook," I called out to him. He turned his head towards me.

"Go to my room. You can take a shirt of mine to wear." I suggested to him.

"Alright. Thanks, hyung." I smiled at him and he walked away to my room, after smiling at me back.

"Tae. I'm going upstairs to the office. I completely forgot I needed to send my drafts to your mail." Y/n said all of the sudden.

"Oh, ok," I replied. She went upstairs.
-
I sat on the couch when Jungkook came out of my room, in a fresh shirt. When I looked at him, I noticed he had a rather serious expression on his face.

I understood something was wrong, so I stood up to walk toward him.

"Kook, what's wrong?"

"What is this?" he asked in a serious tone and put out his hand, which was holding something.

When I looked at it, I noticed that it was a picture of Y/n. He must have found it in our room.

"What do you mean, what is this? It's a photo obviously." I said with a face that clearly indicated, I didn't get what he was trying to say.

"I know it's a photo. I also know that this photo is a very old one. I saw the album, hyung."

"So?" What is he getting at?

"You keep telling us guys to make sure not to mention anything, but here you are being so obvious."

Oh, not this again.

"Jungkook. I believe I told you not to mention it ever again." I said in a stricter voice.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"That's what I'm saying. You don't want us to mention it, but you can." He scoffed.

"Because I know exactly what to say," I replied.

Jungkook let out a dark chuckle.

"You mean, you know exactly how to lie." He spits, looking me straight in the eye.

"Jungkook," I warned him.

"What? You know I'm right." I looked at the ground.

"You are lying and you're making us all lie with you, just because you are a coward that can't even speak his feelings!"

Now, I got very irritated.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.

"And whose fault is that?" I asked in a low tone. Clearly irritated and even hurt.

Jungkook's expression softened and I let go of him.

__________________________________