1

Donghyuck was 13 when his father died from cancer. This had caused his mother to fall into a depression in where she couldn't take care of her kids. This resulted in Donghyuck and his older brother being taken away and put into foster care. Donghyuck's brother was 18 when he decided to run away.

"Hyuck I'll come back for you when I'm rich okay? I'll
Take care of you." His brother said as he wiped his younger brothers tears. "I'm gonna miss you hyung.." Donghyuck sobbed and hugged his brother . "Don't worry.." his brother smiled and pulled away from the younger. He pulled out a piece of paper that was a picture.

Donghyuck seemed to be a baby while his brother was toddler and his two parents were as well in the picture. "I love you hyuckie." His brother said as he kissed the younger's forehead. "I love  you too hyung." Donghyuck said before he watched Taeyong sneak out the window and run into the night. Donghyuck cried himself to sleep that night, as a matter of fact he did that for year as he waited for his brother to come back.

Once he realized he wasn't, at the age of 14 he packed his own bag and made sure he kept the picture with him and then he had aswell ran away. He continued going to school as is but after school he'd just walk around and at night he'd find somewhere to sleep. Whether that was in a tent, behind a building or in a park he always found somewhere to sleep. His foster care barely cared about their kids so he knew they wouldn't be looking for him.

He was grateful that he was able to eat lunch at school since it showed him still in foster care it was free. Donghyuck sighed as he sat on a park bench late at night. Donghyuck shivered as he felt the cool breeze. He pulled out a hoodie from his bag that he took from the lost and found at his school.

Suddenly he noticed rain drops started to fall. He closed his eyes as he heard the rain get harder but surprisingly he didn't feel wet. He opened his eyes and saw a young man sitting next to him with an umbrella over both of their heads. "Shouldn't you be home kid?" The male asked. Donghyuck hummed. "I'm waiting for my mom." Donghyuck lied.

"Okay then I'll wait here til she gets here. You know it's bad for kids your age to hang out this late by yourself."The Male  said with his voice sounding so soft. "H-How old are you if you don't mind me asking?" Donghyuck asked. "I'm 20" the male smiled  smiled but Donghyuck looked at him surprised. "You seem younger!" Donghyuck's eyes beamed and it made the older chuckle.

"How about you?" The male  asked. Donghyuck hesitated before answering truthfully. "I'm 14" donghyuck frowned. "Well you look exactly that age but enjoy it cause growing up isn't fun" the male chuckled bitterly. The male talked with the younger as they waited but noticed how an hour Passed and then another hour passed.

"Shall we call your mom?" The male asked. Donghyuck sighed and that's when the male notice the child's frown. "My mom left me...." Donghyuck said quietly but the male was able to hear it but it still left him confused. "Okay....what about your dad?" The male asked as he put down the wet umbrella as it stopped raining.

"He also left me" Donghyuck's frowned deepened. Slowly The male started connecting the dots and with a sigh he stood up. Donghyuck eyes quickly followed him and noticed how the older held his hand out. "I'm Taeil and I'm inviting you to stay with me." Taeil said with a smiled beaming. Donghyuck looked at him skeptically. "What do you mean?" Donghyuck raised a brow.

"You should live with me, it's better then staying in the streets." Taeil said. For a few seconds Donghyuck hesitated but took the olders hand and let The older help him up. "I'm Donghyuck, Lee Donghyuck." The younger smiled. Taeil nodded and led the younger to the bus that had just pulled up.

Taeil told Donghyuck to find them seats as he paid for the ride. As Taeil came to sit down Donghyuck noticed the older on the phone. "I'll come but I have a kid with me" Taeil said. After a few seconds he hung up and looked at Donghyuck's nervous eyes. "We're going to my job, kids are typically not supposed to be There but you are an exception." Taeil smiled and Donghyuck nodded.