14

Donghyuck felt like the world stopped when mark said that statement. It wasn't long when darkness engulfed him completely.

Donghyuck woke up around 5am immediately jumping up as he experienced another nightmare. He cried as he remembered seeing Taeyong getting shot in his dream. "Donghyuck...it's ok I'm right here." Donghyuck heard marks voice and felt as mark pulled him into his embrace. "They k-killed him hyung.." Donghyuck cried. "Hyuck, he's alive okay? He went into surgery and our team has some of the best doctors. Last I heard was that he'd be okay." Mark comforted the younger. Donghyuck sniffled, "b-but you said that last t-time I woke up" Donghyuck said.

"That means there hasn't been an update sunshine but I promise you he's okay and he'll wake up soon." Donghyuck nodded and rest his head on marks chest. He closed his eyes as he listened to marks steady heartbeat. "You make me feel safe." Donghyuck sighed. "That's good because I'm here to protect you for as long as I'm allowed to" mark said and Donghyuck's heart melted. Donghyuck fell asleep rather quickly and mark joined him

This time when Donghyuck woke up it wasn't from a nightmare but at the same time he got scared when he noticed mark wasn't by him. Like mark was reading his mind he walked in. "You're awake? How'd you sleep?" Mark asked. "Good enough because of you." Donghyuck smiled. Mark smiled back. "I um changed your clothes...you seemed uncomfortable in the other ones." Mark explained. "It's okay and thank you." Donghyuck said, after statement there was a short silence and mark could tell donghyuck wanted to say something. "You should come with me.."mark said.

"Where is he?" Donghyuck asked and mark took his hand in his before dragging him out the room, mark chose not to answer the question . It wasn't long until they arrived to a door.

"He isn't awake, where he got hit would bring him too much pain for him to be awake and recover, Taeyong can be reckless at times and he'd never heal properly so we decided to put him in to a coma, unfortunately we don't know how long that could be and we won't know if the surgery was successful until he wakes up. As well as since the move we don't have our proper equipment, we had to send the medic unit to one of our Allie's in china to get the rest of equipment. They should be back as soon as possible. You're allowed to go in if you want " Mark said and let go of the younger's hand. Donghyuck took a deep breath before opening the door.

Last night

When Taeyong heard Mark calling Donghyuck voice through his ears he knew something was wrong. Taeyong had his gun ready to shoot. This wasn't something new for Taeyong he's been through things like this but not with something as big as his brother being at risk, his top priority was keeping the younger safe Right now, so he left the spot he was hiding in to find the younger.

He was scared out of his mind but he was way more worried about Donghyuck more then anything. So when he saw someone coming his way he shot them in both legs without thinking. After that he hid behind a wall as he was in the hall. He noticed Donghyuck hiding behind a flipped table and he was about to head over to him when he noticed Donghyuck started moving quickly. Taeyong saw that someone raised a gun at the younger. Without thinking taeyong jumped in front of him and he felt the bullet go through his body as he hit the floor. Another shot was heard as Jaehyun came to view of Taeyong .

"Oh my god Taeyong!" Jaehyun yelled while picking up Taeyong  in his arms. "Is Donghyuck safe?" Taeyong asked slowly losing consciousness. "He...he will be okay." Jaehyun said not having the heart to break the bad news as the older was losing blood. "My donghyuckie....don't tell him...about me taking...the bullet..." Taeyong said as his eyes closed. "Guys we have to get out of here, Taeyong's been shot." Jaehyun said as he exited the building.

Back to present

When Donghyuck walked into the room, seeing Taeyong with a smile on his face it made him smile. "Hyung!" Donghyuck squealed running towards the bed that Taeyong  was in. "Hey Hyuck I'm glad you're okay..." Taeyong smiled bigger. "Glad I'm okay? Look at you, I was so scared Hyung! They had said you'd Be in a  coma ." Donghyuck pouted, Taeyong grabbed his hand and caressed it. "Don't worry I'm fine the surgery was successful, I got hit near the chest but they were able to take the bullet out." Taeyong said "Well I'm
glad you're okay hyung, I love you." Donghyuck said. "I love you too." Taeyong  said.