15

Taeyong having been in a coma for  almost a month didn't stop the group from going after seventeen. Jaehyun took over for Taeyong and assigned various missions for the group like having a unit check out the original  base. Much as they expected, it was of course trashed and not single Clue left so they probably did it as a statement.

The group hasn't had much contact with Dino because he wanted to lay low since the whole neo nights club. He did text sometimes though, mostly to check up on Taeyong and Donghyuck.

Donghyuck has been spending time doing different things, one of them being with his mom in presence of Jaehyun or Mark, they allowed him to see every other day for 3 hours . The first day mark had brought him to her house was because he thought the younger could use time out the house and that was only thing Jaehyun agreed on as Jaehyun knew Taeyong promised Donghyuck that.

Mark wasn't really fond of this idea as he still wasn't sure of Donghyuck's mom and this first visit didn't help at all because when they had to break the news about Taeyong to her she did cry but, mark didn't get emotion from her and he wasn't sure why but he just didn't feel it. Mark tried not to think like that but ultimately he couldn't stop and he felt that his attitude strained their relationship so he tried his best getting out of taking the younger and putting him in every other mission to keep him busy.

Donghyuck noticed it as he started seeing the older less and less but he didn't really get the chance to bring it up. This Bring us to something else's he spends most of his time doing. Since Jaehyun's been busy running the group Donghyuck stuck with Taeyong. Telling  me him about his day and things that went on in the house like how Donghyuck met jisung and chenle. Hendery says that he should talk to him because Taeyong can hear him so that's what he does.

That's actually what he was doing now . The medical unit has just got back from china and were setting up the new medical equipment. Donghyuck was holding Taeyong hand while he talked to him. "You know mark hyung? He's usually really kind with me but these days he never checks up on me.. what should I d-" Donghyuck stopped mid conversation as he felt his hand being squeezed slightly.

"H-Hyung?" Donghyuck asked as he stood up. He could see Taeyong's eyes slightly open but his face was scrunched up in pain. "H-Help-" was all he could croak out before his chest rose up as he fell into a seizure and his heart monitor beeped uncontrollably. Donghyuck's eyes welled up in tears as he immediately ran out to the hall way. "SOMEONE HELP SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH TAEYONG!" Donghyuck yelled repeatedly as he was breaking down, hearing fast foot steps he returned back to Taeyong. Without much thought went to do compressions on Taeyong

Sungchan arriving first on scene found Donghyuck doing compressions. "Donghyuck I need you to keep doing that, more people are coming okay? Can you do that?" Sungchan asked and Donghyuck nodded through tears as he continued pumping his chest. Sungchan was getting an aed when hendery and Jaehyun arrived. "What happened?" Hendery asked coming on the other side of Taeyong. "We're gonna switch after you do two breaths okay?" Hendery said. "H-He..H-He....S-hake..H-He." Donghyuck could barely get any words out. "He may be going into shock we need to get him out of here." Jaehyun said and hendery agreed.

"Donghyuck listen...we're Gonna switch compressions so I need you to stop on the count of three." Hendery said and Donghyuck nodded. "1...2..3!" Hendery yelled and the two switched. Like on cue mark and Shotaro arrived. "Mark take him outside. Get him to say what happened quick " Jaehyun ordered and mark grabbed Donghyuck's arm. "M-My brother I-I-I c-can't leave h-him!" Donghyuck cried as mark pulled him out the room. Mark hugged him into his chest and comforted him as he sobbed.

Mark brought his head to look him in the eyes. "Sunshine listen to me okay? I need you to tell me what happened, we can't help him if you don't." Mark said calmly. "Can you do that for me sunshine?" Mark said and Donghyuck nodded. "H-He t-tried to wake u-up, b-but h-he w-was I-In p-pain all he s-said was 'h-help' t-then that happend..." Donghyuck said through his cries but mark still understood. While mark was busy with Donghyuck two other medics kun and Sicheng went to the room