16

After eating Donghyuck became tired, but he didn't want go to sleep without an update on Taeyong. Unfortunately for him Taeil noticed his yawns and told him to go to sleep. "I promise you'll be notified as soon as possible." Taeil said and Donghyuck finally went to his room, seeing mark still out he decided to join him in some sleep. Cuddling into his side, he sighed at the feeling as it's been awhile since the  two got to lay like this. Donghyuck fell asleep not long after.

It was a great sleep for the two as they didn't wake up til the next day around 10 in the morning. Mark was the one who had woke up first, seeing the younger wasn't surprising but it was heart warming. It's been awhile since they slept together due to his busy schedule. Mark had guessed he passed out and slept the rest of the day. The way his stomach growled he knew he should eat soon. He tried his best to softly get out of the younger's hold but that caused Donghyuck to stir awake.

"Hyung?how are you feeling?" Donghyuck asked softly making mark smile. "I should be asking you that..." mark said. "I'm okay....hoping there's an update, your turn." Donghyuck said. "I'm okay too, starving like s bitch though." Mark chuckled. "Let's go eat then." Donghyuck sat up stretching. Before the two went to the kitchen they both took turns in the bathroom before heading down stairs.

Deciding on just eating cereal for breakfast the two sat on the stools as they listen to the silence of the morning. "Why are you scared of needles?" Donghyuck asked. Mark thought for a minute thinking of how to respond. "Im not sure when it started...believe it or not I had chubby cheeks when I was younger and people would call me porky I guess like a pig. They would chase me with needles trying to pop my cheeks." Mark explained.

Donghyuck pouted at the story. "Kids are so mean..."Donghyuck whined making mark laugh. "Don't worry that's how I got into my first fight, let's just say I won and Essentially got me to be the best fighter in here." Mark gloated. "Ahh so mark Lee turned into a bad boy..."Donghyuck teased making mark chuckle. "I become a real bad boy in bed." Mark whispered in the younger's ear making him blush.

"I guess I'll have to punish you then.." Donghyuck said turning towards mark with his hand on the olders thigh. "It's too early in the morning for you guys to be talking about sex..." Lucas groaned. "That's not what we were telling about!" Donghyuck squeaked making the other two laugh. "Yeah real believable sunshine." Mark shook his head as he cleared the two dishes.

"By the way how's hyung?" Mark asked and Donghyuck looked up in anticipation. "Ah....I think you guys should really head up there." Lucas suggested making the two worried as they headed towards the recovery room. "He's in the recovery room so that means he's alive." Donghyuck said being optimistic and mark agreed. When they got to the room Donghyuck didn't even knock as he entered the room.

"Donghyuck and mark  don't you see the sign that says no visitors." Sicheng tapped his foot while blocking the two's view. "Oh I kinda bombarded in." Donghyuck said shyly making Sicheng chuckle. "Kinda?" He giggled. "Sicheng-ah stop stalling and just let them in...." The two heard a hoarse voice that was too familiar. "You guys weren't supposed to come yet, I haven't even told Jaehyun so don't tell him you guys saw Taeyong first.." Sicheng said before leaving the room.

This allowed Donghyuck to finally see his brother. He quickly went to his side and mark joined him. "Donghyuck-ah...." Taeyong called looking at the younger with hooded eyes, Donghyuck couldn't help but tear up. "I'll give you guys a moment." Mark excused himself. "I thought I lost you..." they both said at the same time and they both laughed. "I wasn't entirely sure if you were safe that night I just hoped you were..." Taeyong voiced.

"I'm glad you're okay hyung...I was so scared." Donghyuck tears finally broke out. Taeyong carefully sat up and moved to the side making room for Donghyuck. Donghyuck sat down next to him and held his hand. "I heard you sometimes...some days it was clearly and other days it was muffled but I knew you were there and I couldn't be more grateful...I haven't been the best broth-" Donghyuck cut Taeyong off after deciding he heard enough.