6

"That's enough because if you ever hurt him I'd have to murder you." Was what Donghyuck heard mark say twice because he heard it next to him and in his ear piece. He looked up and saw mark with a gun pointed at Jun's head. Donghyuck had completely forgot mark would be hiding in here waiting for him. It was quite for another moment and mark was losing his patience.

"I said let him the fuck go before I put a bullet in your fucking skull." Mark said angrier while pushing the gun mor into juns head and hesitantly jun let the younger go. Mark immediately hit jun in the head with his gun and knocked the guy out. Without thinking Donghyuck ran into marks arms with tears falling down. Mark immediately wrapped an arm around the younger's waist.

Marks heart clenched as the younger told him how scared he was and in return mark told him he was safe now and had nothing to worry about. "Jeno and Johnny come get this guy, I'm taking Donghyuck to the kitchen and Doyoung please meet us there." Mark informed and without causing attention he got Donghyuck to the kitchen and made him sit on the counter, he stood in between the younger males legs as he cried.

"H-He grabbed me so Rough on my n-neck I though h-he'd c-choke me." Donghyuck cried and mark wiped his tears. Mark could see the hand print on Donghyuck's neck. He felt a sudden rage but he knew that wouldn't be best so without thinking he turned off both of Their mics before planting soft kisses on the younger's neck.

Donghyuck yelped in surprise but let it happened. "W-What are you doing." Donghyuck asked as his cries ceased. "I'm planting kisses on your neck so the last thing you think about that was on you neck was my lips instead of his hand." Mark said and Donghyuck's heart fluttered. The way mark was looking at him had
Made him shy so he looked down in embarrassment.

The two didn't say anything since Taeil and Doyoung came into the room. Mark helped Donghyuck off the table and Taeil hugged the younger tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay." Taeil said. He could see the younger had cried but he was happy to know that mark was able to calm him down. "Mark are you able to take him home, I don't want him here anymore." Taeil asked and mark nodded. "I'll go get his things" mark said and Doyoung told him the code before he exited the kitchen and went into the locker room.

"What are you doing in here?" Jungwoo asked. "Oh hi, I'm mark I'm just getting haechans stuff, which one his locker.?" Mark asked. Jungwoo pointed towards the locker and mark went to it and started putting in the code. "Oh you were the guy he was with last time! I guess he's finally giving up on that sex and work rule." Jungwoo concluded before leaving.

Mark snickered as he opened the locker door. He was first met with a picture of a family. "This looks oddly familiar. Mark studied the picture a bit "that kid looks like Taeyong but there's no way." mark mumbled. Mark decided to just take a picture of it and investigate later. He quickly got the younger's stuff before leaving and going back to the kitchen

"I love you okay chanie? Mark will take you to the house and I'll see you later." Taeil said and Donghyuck mumbled a small "I love you" before putting on his jacket.Mark then took his hand and lead him out the kitchen and when they got almost got out the club Donghyuck noticed how jungwoo gave him thumbs up and Donghyuck raised an eyebrow.

"We're gonna ride with Johnny and Jeno since they haven't left yet." Mark informed the younger and Donghyuck nodded. They got into the back seat of the suv. "How are you Haechan?" Johnny and Jeno asked at the same time and looked back at the younger, Donghyuck gave them a weak smile and they took that as the best he could give.

Mark squeezed Donghyuck's hand which made Donghyuck look up at the older. "Close your eyes because I don't want to blindfold you." Mark whispered and Donghyuck closed his eyes while unintentionally leaning his head on marks shoulder.