19

The next morning Donghyuck woke up in the embrace of mark. He smiled but that soon faded as he felt a sharp pain in his lower back. Mark eyes opened as heard heard the younger's hisses. Mark lifted up the younger's leg to rest his thigh on the his own hip and massaged it. Donghyuck was happy as he nuzzled his head in marks neck.

"Feel better?" Mark asked, his raspy voice giving shiver was s to the younger. Donghyuck hummed in response. "Sunshine?" Mark asked making the younger look at him. "Yeah?" Donghyuck asked. "You're mine now." Mark said making Donghyuck blush. "I'm yours.." Donghyuck shyly whispered. Mark kissed his  forehead. "I do have a question though..." mark said making Donghyuck curious. "What is it?"Donghyuck asked.

"Well you're dating a mafia member and your brother is a mafia leader...have you thought about joining?" Mark asked making Donghyuck think. "Would I be any use to you guys? I don't think I'm that skillful other than singing and dancing."  Donghyuck pouted.

"Donghyuck you already know how to use weapons and your fighting is decent you just have to train more. You're familiar with nursing. You're also a fast learner, Donghyuck you can do anything you want to. We would be better with you." Marks words made donghyuck blush. "You're saying that because you're my boyfriend."

"You know that I only tell the truth, what's the point in lying when you can be straight up." Mark shrugged.

"Thank you hyung..."

Mark only hummed. "Do you think you'll get another tattoo?" Donghyuck asked tracing over the older tattoo on his shoulder. "If I do, it would be for you, or maybe our future kids." Mark said smoothly making Donghyuck blush again.

"Planning our future already?" Donghyuck teased. "You're worth planning for." Mark's words made Donghyuck's insides tingle. "I seriously don't understand how you do that." Donghyuck pouted. "Do what?" Mark asked amused. "You just talk so....i don't fucking know but it's hot." Donghyuck said making mark laugh. "You're so cute." Mark shook his head.

"Also what happeneds during mafia weddings?" Donghyuck asked curiously. Most mafias come from different families of mafia so when a couple from two different mafias get together the two families customize a weapon for the the other person, it's showing unity in the two groups." Mark explained. "So how would Taeyong and Jaehyun have done it?" Donghyuck asked. I'm sure it would probably be onew and his family gifting Jaehyun while Nct gifted Taeyong." Mark said

"I guess that makes sense." Donghyuck said quietly. "Like for example I think for you Taeyong and his family would do for me. While maybe my unit or so sooman who I consider family would gift you something." Donghyuck nodded understanding now.
"I think....I would want a mafia wedding..." Donghyuck said quietly. "Does that mean...." Mark trailed off a bit. "Yes, I think I'll join the mafia." Donghyuck smiled. "I think you'll be great." Mark kissed his cheek.

Renjun was just chilling in the living room in his new phone with some of the other members in the group. Dino came in joining the group and giving Renjun a quick kiss. "What's the plans for today?" Dino asked the group. "I don't know..I'm sure we're gonna go out and threaten you know who somehow." Mingyu answered as he played the game connected to the tv. Dino guessed that he was talking about Nct.

"How long have you two been together?" Minghao asked questionably. "More or so a month." Renjun answered bringing Dino close. "You strip at neo nights right? You've did it for me before." Jun smirked. Renjun cursed him for remembering himself. Dino threw a pillow at jun. "Leave him alone." Dino grumbled. "Yes I strip there, shame it got shot up...that was a very scary night for me....but it where I met my beloved Chan." Renjun smiled caressing Dino's face.

"Y'all are so gross." Dokyeom shook his head playfully.

They spent the day on missions at one point barely any members of the group were home so Renjun thought about doing some snooping. Renjun had to make sure the coast was clear before he started to look around. He had glasses on that had camera on it and connected him to the nct members. Renjun greeted guards as he walked on the base. He went to the library pulling every book in the far  until he heard a switch and he was moved into a different room. Renjun checked his old phone making sure the cameras in the house were glitched and showing that everything was regular.