7

As Donghyuck finished wrapping marks hands up and the older thanked him as he got off  the bed. "I also have a question. What made you wanna start dancing, you could've probably been a nurse." Mark asked. "Well why are you in a mafia, you're smart enough to do something else." Donghyuck counterback. Mark chuckled at the response. "I guess life didn't work out the way it was supposed to, or maybe it did because I like where I am" mark said.

"Well same for me, I made choice to do what I do and like it, I love it and I'm incredibly good at it." Donghyuck said and mark smirked. "Confidence is hot on you, don't ever lose it." Mark said and Donghyuck blushed. "I bet you use that line alot" Donghyuck joked. Mark used his pointer finger to lift the younger's head to look at him. "That may be true but you're the only one that I've meant it for" mark said.

Donghyuck knew mark could see he was flustered, he also knew that mark could see the affect he had on the himself. "Stop teasing me..." Donghyuck mumbled. "Oh but it's so fun." Mark whispered as he brought the twos face closer to the point they could feel each others breath fanning over each others faces.

"M-Mark you're super close..." Donghyuck stuttered as he put his hands on marks chest. "And what do you plan on doing about it?" Mark asked moving slightly closer that their lips almost touched and Donghyuck could tell by his playful tone that he was edging him on purpose but he didn't care. All he was thinking about was marks lips on his so he eagerly closed the distance.

Quickly marks hands went to the younger's waist and pinned him to the side of the bed. Donghyuck's hands quickly found it's way to the older hair. Mark let his hands travel under the younger's shirt and Donghyuck whimpered at the males cold hands. When the two broke apart for a breather and mark lifted the younger on to the bed and without thinking donghyuck wrapped his legs around marks waist and brought them closer.

Mark started leaving wet kisses down Donghyuck's neck and sucking on different parts and for that Donghyuck let out a series of small moans. "What am I going to do with you sunshine?" Mark whispered on the younger's neck. "Please don't stop hyung." Donghyuck whined and mark brought their lips back together.

He bit down on the younger's lip in attempt for entrance and the younger quickly let the older in. One of marks hands traveled from the younger's waist to his thigh. Donghyuck let out a soft moan when marks hand started going up the younger's thigh and into his shorts from the bottom. He gave the younger's thigh a squeeze before disconnecting theirs lips. Donghyuck let his legs fall down from the olders waist as he panted

"I expect a dance later." Mark said and Donghyuck raised his eyebrows in confusion. "A dance later?" Donghyuck questioned. "Yup, I'm gonna be your guard tonight." Mark smiled as he distanced himself from the  younger. "Where are you going?" The younger asked dumbfounded.

"I got things to handle but I'll see you later sunshine" mark said before leaving. He was so wrapped up with Donghyuck's sexy self that he forgot he needed to chat with Taeyong. He made way towards Taeyong's office and to his surprise the older was in the office when he entered.

"I was just about to call for you." Taeyong said and mark just sat down. "Mark that was definitely something else. You damn near dislocated his jaw." Taeyong said. "Well he deserved it"mark mumbled. "That maybe true but don't you think you are becoming too emotionally evolved with Haechan?" Taeyong questioned and mark scoffed.

"Emotionally involved? Donghyuck has only danced on me that's it! How does that make us emotionally involved not to mention....." mark stopped as he noticed a picture on Taeyong's desk. "Go on minhyung it seems like you got a lot to say" Taeyong spat. Mark looked up at him with a glare since Taeyong knew how much he didn't like people saying the name.