22

The next day Donghyuck went through a second day of training and mark had mostly elaborated on more stuff he should know. In the midst of it all there was an initiation being prepared for by a good majority of members while another were planning on the seventeen mission. Actually after training Donghyuck and mark were called to Taeyong's office with Jaehyun and Doyoung already there. Dino and Renjun were on call as well. "How are you guys?" Donghyuck asked worried. "Nothing to worry about donghyuck-ah." Dino smiled. "Congratulations on becoming an Nct member also sorry we can't be there." Renjun frowned.

"It's fine! You guys don't really have a choice just stay safe!" Donghyuck said and they hummed. "Seeing the landscape and the spots of the camera I think your best bet it leaving from the back of the house." Doyoung was looking over the things presented to him. "Yes there's blind spots for the cameras and if you sneak around that it'll be good. You guys are on the second floor at the moment. Getting to the first floor is key then you'd leave through the back running through the woods." Jaehyun explained.

"In he woods part of you walk far enough there will be a village it should tsud maybe half a day by foot. Once you arrive go to the barn, we will be there waiting." Mark said. "When can this all go down?" Dino asked. "Exactly in two days the sooner the better. Please contact Vernon for help," Taeyong instructed. "Alright if this is it then we'll go, see you guys soon." Renjun stated before hanging up.

"Everyone is free to go, Jaehyun do me a favor and assign at least 4 people for the mission with helping Renjun and Dino." Taeyong said and everyone did as told. Donghyuck however went to find Taeil who was now actually showing his stomach which surprised the other members in the house. "You don't even look pregnant! I hope to look like you when I get pregnant." Ten pouted. The two were chilling on the couch with Doyoung as well. Donghyuck went and join them cuddling into ten's side.

"Ah hyuckie are you excited to become an official member?" Ten asked. "I think so? I'm scared for the tattoo part." Donghyuck said. "Ah right, have you chose where you wanted it? I have mines on my ribcage." Doyoung stated. "I've been think about it but I don't think mark hyung will agree." Donghyuck blushed. "Lee Donghyuck it better not be somewhere inappropriate!" Taeil scolded the younger. "I don't think it is.....but hyung might think otherwise but I have other choices!" Donghyuck defended himself. "Speaking of which.....how's the dating life? Our Haechanie is growing up!" Ten exclaimed ruffling the younger's hair.

"Ooo are we teasing Donghyuck?" Jungwoo hopped on to the couch laying on donghyuck. "Yes we are." Taeil laughed. "Have you guys had sex?" Jungwoo asked making Donghyuck blush and hid his face in tens body and the 4 around him laugh. "Oh my gosh they did!" Taeil gasped. "It was...on his birthday..." Donghyuck said shyly. "Nothing like birthday sex...honestly the best way to go." Ten nodded. "You guys are so weird." Donghyuck laughed. "Have you chosen what you're wearing? Definitely has to be neon green." Jungwoo said. "Not sure..." Donghyuck mumbled. "Go look, if not I'll go buy you some we have some time." Jungwoo said and Donghyuck nodded heading upstairs to his room. He doubted he had neon green but checked regardless. Like he suspected he had none of the sort. He texted jungwoo letting him know his situation.

"What're you doing up here?" Mark questioned entering the room. "I was seeing if I had any neon green but jungwoo is gonna buy me some." Donghyuck shrugged. Mark sat on the bet and gestured for Donghyuck to sit on his lap and the younger did so. "You're so pretty." Mark mumbled and ran his hand through the younger's hair. "It's a gift really." Donghyuck joked making mark laugh. "You know  the whole Sm is coming for you? Believe it or not but everyone has been waiting for the coming of Taeyong's brother." Mark said. "Really? I'm not sure why I'm not that much of an asset." Donghyuck mumbled.

"What do you mean, Taeyong said you're training in medical no? You'll be great in that and it'll be very helpful." Mark said to make the younger feel better as he rubbed his waist. "Yeah the medical field." Donghyuck smiled a bit, mark could see something was wrong with Donghyuck but he wasn't sure what. "You okay sunshine?" Mark asked concerned. "Yeah just nervous..." Donghyuck answered but mark didn't believe it fully , he didn't press the younger however and left it alone. "I'm bored what are you in the mood for?" Mark asked making Donghyuck's eyes light up. "Cuddles and kisses." Donghyuck squealed. "Your wish is my command " mark pampered the younger's face with kisses as he switched their positions to lay on the bed.
Donghyuck giggled at the light touches from marks lips, it made him feel better