23

Donghyuck felt happy finally being apart of the group. It was known that Donghyuck would get his tattoo tomorrow so Donghyuck had to make a mental note to talk to mark about that. As soon as Donghyuck was finished Taeyong and mark introduced him to everyone in sm as they all we're excited to meet him they also got to tease mark and him. Donghyuck enjoyed everything and made sure to thank everyone who was involved. By the end of the party Donghyuck was pretty tired, mostly from all the standing and talking he did.

When they got home donghyuck jumped on his bed and layed like a starfish. "Hyunngg.." Donghyuck called. "Yes sunshine?" Mark asked taking his suit jacket off and shoes. "Come here..."Donghyuck opened his arms. Mark laughed and took Donghyuck's shoes off before engulfing the younger into a hug as he plopped on the bed. "I have an idea for my tattoo..." Donghyuck started. "Where are you thinking?" Mark asked. "I'm thinking.....my thigh?" Donghyuck said making marks pause. "You know Yuta does the tattoos right?" Mark asked. "I know...but I've been looking at inspiration and it's so cute. Please hyung..." Donghyuck pleaded. Mark sighed. "Alright but only if Taeil is with you." Mark said.

"Of course!." Donghyuck smiled kissing marks cheek. "You're so cute." Mark whispered making Donghyuck bite his lip. "What about now?" Donghyuck asked. "You're hot." Mark used his hand to hold the younger's jaw, then he used his thumb to take the younger's lip from between his teeth as he kissed his lips. During the kiss Donghyuck's mind couldn't help but drift off to what could be going down Tomorrow. Mark noticed him stop responding to the kiss so he separated from Donghyuck.

"Sunshine?" Mark called noticing his glassy eyes. "Hey hey hey? What's wrong?" Mark wiped tears that started to fall off the younger's face. "I'm sorry...I'm just worried about tomorrow.." Donghyuck frowned. "You don't have to say sorry...Dino and Renjun just have to get out of the house and through the woods both are trained and should be okay.." mark comforted him. "You're not getting hurt right?" Donghyuck asked. "No I'll be waiting for them safely hidden with other members.."

Donghyuck sighed rested his head on Mark's chest. "How about we go shower and get changed? We can watch a movie to sleep as well." Mark suggested. Donghyuck agreed and that's what they did with their night

The morning after Donghyuck woke up he saw mark wasn't there. He prayed for everyone to be fine and went to find Taeil. Taeil was laying in his bed watching a movie while caressing his stomach. Donghyuck went into his room finding him alone. "Johnny hyung gone?" Donghyuck asked sitting next to him. "Yeah.." Taeil answered. "You just woke up? You hungry? I can make something to eat." Taeil offered and Donghyuck agreed, also mentioned to Taeil about his tattoo later and they both got up and left the room.

Now Dino and Renjun on the other hand were getting ready to make their move. After going over the plan with Taeyong once more they had got in contact with Vernon. Now it was finally time to go. Easiest way would be to go back into the vent and go to the storage room they had went to before. So they left the little room and went to the closet, from there Renjun helped Dino into the vent and then Dino grabbed Renjun hand and pulled him into the vent.

They crawled to the room where they were met with Vernon as soon as they dropped out. "Well, this house is no longer on lock down, um so I did the coding to the cameras that'd probably give you a good 2 minutes before they notice somethings wrong with the cameras." Vernon explained. "Taking the way through the kitchen I guess will be our best bet. We can go through the window and  run through the back yard into the woods like planned." Dino explained And they all agreed with the plan. "I'll see you after this is all over." Vernon kissed Dino. Renjun just looked away giving them privacy. "Alright go now I'm activating the cameras." Vernon warned.

Dino first peeked his head out the door, seeing the coast was clear he and Renjun snuck out the room walking down the hall slowly as they made their way to the kitchen. While this was happening scoups was busy watching the cameras in the security room. Wonwoo entered the room so immediately everyone else in the room left. "Any news?" Scoups asked. "We checked the house and found nothing." Wonwoo stated making scoups slam his hand. "There no way! They couldn't have gotten out with the house on lock down." Scoups growled. "That's what confuses me too.."wonwoo agreed.