9

"Is it really that hard to believe?" Donghyuck asked, pretending like he's offended . "I-I mean n-no I just a-assumed- you know what never mind so you and mark didn't go all the way but you think mark didn't like it which is why he's ignoring?" Jeno asked and the younger nodded.

"That wouldn't explain why mark is upset with me or why Jaemin is upset with us.." Jeno shook his head. "Don't worry about it okay? Mark isn't like that he's probably just...I don't but he isn't like that." Jeno defended the older and Donghyuck nodded and told him he'd go to take a shower. Jeno could tell that Donghyuck wasn't convinced by what he said. Truthfully he knew mark wasn't like that so he wondered what made him and Jaemin act out.

So after about 2 days Donghyuck's day off so after eating breakfast with Taeil he had excused himself as he wanted to talk to Taeyong. So here he was at the door of Taeyong's office. Before he could even knock the door open revealing Taeyong. "Oh Haechan?" Taeyong asked. Donghyuck could tell he looked like he been crying but he didn't say anything. "Hey hyung I heard you've trapped yourself in here and been slacking." Donghyuck said.

He wasn't particularly close with older, mostly because it scared him by how familiar he looked and his name, but he still wanted to check on someone who's been nice to him and seemed to be hurting. Taeyong let the younger in his office. Taeyong sat on his couch and Donghyuck sat next to him. "What wrong hyung?" Donghyuck asked.

"I....I really can't say." Taeyong said. "Mark said the same thing." Donghyuck mumbled. "You talked to mark?" Taeyong asked. "It was brief and he quickly changed the topic from you." Donghyuck said. Taeyong only hummed as he played with his hands.

Suddenly Taeyong felt arms wrapped around him. "I'm sorry you can't tell me hyung but I hope my hug makes you feel better." Donghyuck said. Taeyong held onto one of Donghyuck's arm and immediately sunked into his touch. "God I missed you so much Donghyuck" Taeyong let slipped out his mouth without much thought. Donghyuck on the other hand eyebrows furrowed and immediately moved away from the older.

"How do you know my name?" Donghyuck questioned as he looked at the older who had tears in his eyes. "Come on Hyuck.. you're gonna seriously tell me that you don't remember me?" Taeyong asked  and Donghyuck shook his head confused and scared. Taeyong picked up a picture that he kept in his office and put it next to his face that made Donghyuck gasp.

"H-How do you have t-that picture? O-Only me and m-my brother....no" Donghyuck soon realized as he felt tears rise. "I'm your broth-" Taeyong was cut off by a slap to a the face. "Don't say that! You don't deserve to be called my brother! You left me when I was just a child Taeyong a child!" Donghyuck cried as he stood up. Taeyong tried to grab the younger but he only moved away. "I only have one brother and you're not fucking one of them. Taeil hyung was the one that took care of me and he's the one I call my brother" Donghyuck's words broke Taeyong's heart but Donghyuck didn't care he open the office door only to be faced by mark.

He groaned and pushed past him, he ran as far as he could. He didn't know where he wanted to go but he did arrive somewhere. Mark on the other hand was shocked seeing Taeyong cry. "Hey hyung it's okay....just hang in there okay? I need to find Haechan" mark said and patted the olders back before leaving. He had to ask around to see if anyone saw Donghyuck and to his luck someone did, unfortunately that was Jeno but he didn't hesitate to go where he said.

He saw Donghyuck by the indoor pool, his feet in the water but his sobs could be heard. Mark quietly took a seat next to him. Donghyuck noticed him and looked at him. He wanted to be mad at mark but when the older pulled him into a hug he just cried.

After all these years who would've thought he would meet his brother like this and not only that but he was a mafia leader. Now Donghyuck wasn't too familiar with how the mafia worked but Donghyuck was sure if Taeyong wanted to find him, he could've sent people to search for him. He hated that this man had to come back in his life and he wish he could just leave the house and not be under Taeyong's protection anymore. He wanted nothing to do with him but unfortunately he couldn't just leave.