13

Here everyone was at yet another meeting. "For unfortunate reasons our location has been exposed and we will have to relocate." Taeyong stated making everyone groan. "We need to move fast too because we have intel of being raided.We may not be able to take all our medical supplies so my medics take what you can. Everyone get packed because we are leaving tonight Donghyuck and Taeil have work so they'll come after then." Taeyong informed.

"Myself, Johnny, Doyoung, mark, Jeno, and Jaehyun will accompany Taeil and Donghyuck as well" Taeyong said.

"So where will we relocate to?" Doyoung asked. "Chenle and Jisung's lake house, they're vacationing there right now and that way we won't be far from Seoul but also hiding." Taeyong explained

"If there isn't any other questions then let's get to work we don't have much time." Taeyong said and everyone got up to leave and go pack everything up. Well maybe not everyone as mark sat there. "What are we going to do with your mother?" Mark asked. "What do you mean?" Taeyong asked. "I don't know I just get a weird feeling from her, you sure we should bring her to the lake house?" Mark questioned

"Well....we don't need her anymore...but I think Donghyuck is getting closer to her...I don't know if I should rip them apart again.." Taeyong said. "Hey it's your call, it was just a feeling, whatever you do I'll support you." Mark said patting the olders shoulder before leaving the room.

Taeyong sighed as he followed mark out the room as well but went to Jaehyun's room instead. "I should've known you'd come here." Jaehyun teased as he dropped the clothes he was packing. Seeing as the older had a sullen expression he stopped joking. "Baby what's wrong?" Jaehyun asked pulled Taeyong onto his lap.

"What do you think of my mom?" Taeyong asked. "Your mom? I've spoken to her a few times, I don't know her enough to judge as a person but for a mom she's pretty bad." Jaehyun said. "Mark has a weird vibe with her and you know how he is..he's good at reading people." Taeyong said. "I understand...but what is this about?" Jaehyun asked. "Mark and I don't think she should come to our new base, we don't know her enough and shouldn't risk it. My dilemma is what if Donghyuck wants to get close to her? If I  bring them apart he might get upset." Taeyong frowned.

"You've always done what's best for Donghyuck, what do you truly think about your mother?" Jaehyun asked. "I don't like her, I can't forgive for what she did to our family, my dad......she lied to him up until he dying sick. She probably killed him with a broken heart before the cancer caught up to him!" Taeyong exclaimed and Jaehyun rubbed his waist to go calm him down.

"Selfishly I don't want Donghyuck around her, I trust marks judgement and I may be biased but I trust mark. I just don't want Donghyuck upset, he's mad at me enough ." Taeyong sighed. "Sometimes you have to make upsetting choices, just like the one you made all those years ago...maybe you should try to explain that to him what happened." Jaehyun suggested and Taeyong nodded

"Seems like you know what you have to do." Jaehyun said.

"I do."

Being called to Taeyong's office Donghyuck was nervous, he didn't know what to expect. Standing in the office he was surprised to see his mother seated in front of the desk. Donghyuck decided to take the seat next to her as Taeyong took a stand. "I wanted to talk to you guys before the move..." Taeyong started and the two looked at him expectedly

"Well, for safety reasons I don't feel comfortable bringing you to our new base. I don't trust you." Taeyong said to his mom and earned a sad look from his mom but his face remained the same with no expression. Donghyuck frowned not liking where this conversation was going, they are just gonna leave their mom to die? she was in danger too, and Donghyuck was finally going to try and talk to her more, Taeyong too.