3

Taeil now had Donghyuck on bar duty, at first Donghyuck was thankful but now he was tired of doing this and he made more money when he was dancing. He did let Donghyuck sing but other then that it was bartending. He was getting off work and Renjun was giving him a ride so he quickly got his fanmail before joining Renjun out side and getting into his car.

"How are you doing?" Renjun asked as he drove and Donghyuck groaned. "Not you too! That was a week ago!" Donghyuck whined. "You know we are just checking in on you...you're the baby and we want to make sure you're okay." Renjun explain and Donghyuck sighed. "I know and I'm good okay? I just want to get back To work and make the money I've been missing back." Donghyuck sulked and Renjun understood him

Donghyuck arrived home and told Renjun goodbye before unlocking the door and going inside then locking the door again. Donghyuck threw down all his stuff and immediately went to his room to get clothes before going to the bathroom and taking a quick shower after that he got changed and went into the kitchen and made himself some ramen and watched a movie while eating. When the movie ended he decided to finally open the mail.

He always opened everything since it most likely had money in it. He only read them for fun but this time it seemed to be different as when he open the envelope he read "watch your back bitch. Maybe you should start listening to daddy" Donghyuck lifted his eyebrow but he gasped when someone started banging on the door. Donghyuck held his heart as he was now scared shitless. He got up and picked up an umbrella then he looked through the peephole and was happy to see it was Taeil.

He unlocked the door and Taeil was glaring at him. "Why are you holding an umbrella and why the fuck did you take so long I'm soaked." Taeil groaned. Donghyuck calmed his heart as he locked the door.
"You just scared me that's..all..." Donghyuck trailed off as he noticed Taeil reading the letter.

"Donghyuck who wrote this?" Taeil asked. "I don't know maybe it's just some kid playing around." Donghyuck tried to sound strong but his voice came out weak and revealed he was scared. "God I swear if it's that damn Choi...." Taeil was angry but he stopped him self as he noticed the younger's shaking. Taeil instead smiled and hugged the younger. "Know what? Just don't worry about it. I'll take care of it." Taeil said
And Donghyuck nodded.

"I just soaked you so go Chang and How bout you go to my room and we'll watch a movie and you can sleep with me.?" Taeil asked and Donghyuck nodded. When Donghyuck left, all Taeil could do was let out a frustrated sigh before calling someone.

"Im just saying you should at least give your clients handjobs, you can't just make them bricked up and leave them hanging." Jungwoo argued. "I like  keeping a barrier between my sex life and work." Donghyuck rolled his eyes

"Yo Haechan? Taeil wants you." Doyoung said. Donghyuck nodded and got up as headed to Taeil's office along with Doyoung. The both entered the office and saw this males in all black. One being recognized as someone Donghyuck gave a dance to which happened to mark but the other two were unknown. "You called hyung?" Donghyuck asked as he felt uncomfortable being in shorts and a shirt that was hugging his body while three extra handsome males were standing in the room.

Doyoung however noticed mark staring at Donghyuck and so he took off his jacket and put it around the younger. "Yeah we need to talk." Taeil said and Donghyuck nodded. "This is Johnny, Jaehyun and-" Taeil started but Donghyuck finished by saying "mark." Taeil paused for a moment. "Oh I suppose you may have met anyways that doesn't matter...clearly we know who's been sending you threats." Taeil said and Donghyuck's heart did sped up just by the mention.

"Yeah, Mr.Choi.." Donghyuck let out a shaky breath. "Why do you think it's Mr.Choi?" Mark asked and for
Some reason Donghyuck got a bit hostile as he said. "Not to be rude but why are they here isn't this something we should talk about privately?" Donghyuck said annoyed. From the the corner of his eye he could see mark clenching his jaw.