12

Donghyuck woke up first. He had his head on marks chest so he propped himself up on his forearms so he could look at the olders face. He could see the bags under the older eyes meaning he hadn't been getting much sleep. Donghyuck pouted at that and gently removed marks arms from around him and got out the bed. He suddenly remembered the plushy he woke up with yesterday when Taeil was with him. He picked up from the floor and gave it to mark who instantly cuddled it which made Donghyuck smile. Donghyuck left the room and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and washed his face before going downstairs.

As he walked in the kitchen he noticed a woman drinking coffee. Donghyuck wanted to walk away quietly but his stomach growled and caused his mom to look at him. "You can come in I won't bother you." She said. Donghyuck pulled out a bowl and grabbed his favorite cereal and poured him a bowl before going into the fridge and getting milk and then pouring it into the bowl.

Donghyuck sat down  two chairs from his mother. "Your favorite cereal is still the same." His mother voiced. "What?" Donghyuck questioned. "Your favorite cereal is the same as when you were a child." His mom said. "I guess somethings never change." Donghyuck said lowly before taking a bite of cereal. As the two sat in silence another person came into their view.

"Oh....I just came to get some coffee." Taeyong said avoided Donghyuck's eye contacted. This felt like some type of family reunion meet up and it was awkward to say the least. Taeyong looked like he was trying to hurry and make his coffee so he could leave. Donghyuck felt bad, as if Taeyong felt like he was making Donghyuck uncomfortable and wanted to get out of the room so he could be comfortable. Truth be told Donghyuck wanted to talk to Taeyong but the moment wasn't right.

Taeyong made his coffee and was about to leave when Donghyuck said. "You can stay hyung." The word it's self made Taeyong's heart fluttered so he sat down next to Donghyuck but not too close. Donghyuck cleared his throat before speaking. "S-So what is Chan like? I've seen a picture of him n-now that I know who he is I see the resemblance..." Donghyuck said.

Donghyuck's mom was taken a back and so was Taeyong but he was also wondering the same thing. "He's...sweet, he reminded me of you two combine. Why he joined the mafia I will never understand. It caused a major fight with his dad." His mom explained with a smile. Taeyong wouldn't admit it but he wanted to meet his brother because he'd never let his mother mistake take away a brother that he had only found about now.

Now another person came into the kitchen and it was none other then Taeil. If this wasn't awkward before this was now. "You must be Taeil, thank you for taking care of Donghyuck he seemed to turn out wonderful with your  guidance." Donghyuck's mom smiled as she offered her hand to Taeil. Taeil shook it with a bow. "Donghyuck how about you tell the story of how we met?" Taeil suggested. Donghyuck nodded and spoke about it in detail even though the story seemed sad he smiled, it was one of his favorite memories.

Taeil noticed how Taeyong was close to tears. Taeil nodded his head in Taeyong's direction for Donghyuck to talk to him but Yangyang came into the kitchen. "We got a reply." YangYang said. "No way really? What does it say?" Taeyong said clearing his throat and blinking away he's tears before standing up. Yangyang showed him the messages. "Okay tell him were gonna meet at neo nights, 8pm." Taeyong informed. "Are you sure?" Yangyang asked. Taeyong looked at Taeil who nodded. "Very sure."Taeyong confirmed.

"Are you working tonight?" Taeyong asked Donghyuck. "I think so." Donghyuck answered. "Okay dress more appropriately tonight, we're meeting our Brother." Taeyong said before leaving. "Wait brother?" Taeil asked. "Oh Yangyang fill him in I should wake mark up." Donghyuck said and excused himself. He went upstairs to marks room. He saw the older sprawled across the bed with his hair messily splattered. Donghyuck sat next him and he went to tickle him but mark grabbed his hand which made Donghyuck yelp. "I guess you're awake." Donghyuck giggled as he watched mark open his eyes