21

"But before I leave I suggest everyone get to training. They know we've been spying on them and possibly could attack at anytime." Taeyong said before walking away. "I'll go with him." Jaehyun said leaving with Taeyong. Mark put comforting hand on Donghyuck as everyone left the room leaving the two alone. "Are you okay?" Mark asked. Donghyuck nodded with a plain face. "I should've known, I knew she acted weird when Taeyong got hurt but I was so blindsided." Donghyuck sighed. "It's okay Donghyuck it isn't your fault it's hers."mark said carressing the younger cheek.

"Hyung I want to train." Donghyuck said. "You know Taeyong won't let you fight." Mark said and Donghyuck hummed. "I know but I just want to be ready , I mean if I join the mafia I'll have to know anyways." Donghyuck shrugged. "Alright then.....let's get to work." Mark grinned.

Taeyong had been furious when driving to his mothers house, he didn't even care about the speed he was driving in. "I think you should slow down." Jaehyun suggested but Taeyong didn't care he just wanted to kill that lady, she purposely put Donghyuck in danger. He  had complete hatred for his mother. When they arrive he quickly parked before getting out with a gun, Jaehyun followed closely behind the older. Taeyong kicked the door opened seeing a perplexed mr.Lee who was Dino's dad. "Oh Taeyong? What's the meaning of this?" He asked confused.

Taeyong grabbed the man by the collar slamming him toward the nearest wall. "Where's my mother!" Taeyong yelled. "Huh?? Taeyong get off me.!" Mr.Lee exclaimed. Taeyong slammed him again making him hiss in pain. "She said she went out with Dino!" The man yell and Taeyong dropped him apologizing. "Fuck." Taeyong cursed. "Did something happen?" Mr.Lee asked. "Your wife is trying to get her kids killed." Taeyong said deciding to take a look around the house.

"What do you mean?" Mr.Lee said confused "she's helping people to kill me, Donghyuck and Dino." Taeyong shrugged as he went into her office finding a laptop. "Is this hers?" Taeyong asked and the dad nodded. "Great! I'm taking this." Taeyong said sarcastically and started to Walk out the house. "Taeyong wait!" Taeyong stopped in place. "Please help Dino....we fought and never got to make up." Mr. Lee said with his head down. "I'll try" Taeyong sighed and left the house. Jaehyun got into the car and Taeyong did too. Taeyong screamed as he beated on his stirring wheel.

Jaehyun grabbed his hand to stop Him. "Tae-"
Jaehyun tried to comfort the older but he cut him off. "No! He had her right under us this whole time! We foolishly thought we had an upper hand when they've been playing us this whole time!" Taeyong yelled.
"I'm going to kill that fucker myself." Taeyong growled starting the car. Jaehyun decided to let him be as he was stressed and they drove silent

Donghyuck was with mark in the training room in shorts and a sleeveless shirt he borrowed from mark. Mark however stayed in sweatpants leaving his shirt off as he knew he'd just get sweaty. Donghyuck couldn't help but stare at him. Mark notice this and smirked to himself. "Do you remember what I taught you last?" Mark asked. "Huh?" Donghyuck asked being snapped from a trance but suddenly mark used his leg to knock donghyuck from off his feet making him land on the ground. "I guess not." Mark sighed. "Wait that's not fair! I wasn't ready I do remember!" Donghyuck whined.

"Its fair Donghyuck you have to be alert at all times." Mark said giving Donghyuck his hand to get up. Donghyuck took it lifting himself up but kicked mark in the leg making him fall. "Okay maybe you still remember." Mark chuckled seeing Donghyuck get excited. Mark got up dusting his pants off. "Okay so when we do fights like these we have designed outfits for these things but I'm not going to pull them out today I just want to show you what to do based on the weapon you have on you." Mark started and Donghyuck nodded.

"Firstly let's say you have your gun on you. It's a good weapon... take a couple shots and you're done. It's an easy to lose weapon too it may happen someone knocks it out your hand. So I'd do two things, if they have a gun In their hand you take it." mark picked up a pistil and handed it for donghyuck to hold. Mark quickily  grabbed the youngers wrist twisting his arm and making sure the gun was faced at the younger before twisting the youngers arm more and putting on the ground as he held the gun himself and aimed at the younger. donghyuck hit the ground with a pout. "training hurts." donghyuck frowned. "well you're gonna get hurt in this business." mark shrugged. Donghyuck sighed and told mark to continue.